Ba11ParkFrank41 -- Staff Application

In-game name: Ba11ParkFrank41
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:541722541
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: | Ba11ParkFrank41 has played for 350:57:29.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Sunday Malec, Austin, Grand Daddy Stalin, TooRaw Fubar, Keira

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] non

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I should be chosen over other applicants because I am very reliable, I take initiative in many situations. One big reason why becoming apart of staff I want to pitch in during the late-night hours. Since I've been back I would grind printers late at night. When I leave my base for one second the whole server erupts into chaos due to there being no staff online I would like to help fix that situation. Being available like that for the server would be a great help to the community and for others. Along with becoming apart of staff, I would like to grow a connection with more people getting to know others gaining more reputation hopefully positive to have new beginnings with others. I understand that being apart of this team is a privilege and I'm willing to uphold that.

Being through the multiple amounts of hate has given me a great amount of time to think, I understand that in the past I haven't shown that I've changed from the little 13-year-old kid I was when I first joined the server. Honestly, I want everyone to see my true colors but unfortunately, with this being a video game I tend to not take being the mature person I know I am. This doesn't mean that I try to "put on a mask" and show people someone that isn't even apart of me I just don't take things as seriously when I play video games. I know now that becoming apart of staff is a huge responsibility, and is a privilege to keep. Being apart of staff will be a huge step in showing my true colors, the real me. My name is Conner, my in-game name is Ba11ParkFrank41 this is me.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details [ NO ]

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 2 of them:

- March 8th

- February 23rd

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time as needed for my role or more. (Don't have a specific amount of time due to me going to school and having a job. But, more than capable to be apart of the staff on this server)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I hang out with my friends a lot. I play different amounts of sports such as football, soccer, baseball, basketball, etc.

Did you read the staff rules?: Ba11ParkFrank41

• Like 1

So in the past Ballpark was a little different and we all are in our situations but over the course of a couple weeks I have seen a change in attitude and positivity from this guy. 

As some of you know I don't give out referrals to just anyone.

Prior situations shouldn't apply to newer ones in this case staff applications. so for this I am going to give this application a +1 

Good luck on getting staff.

Sincerely Austin

Everyone can change.. I told you you’d be seeing a positive outcome if you waited two weeks didn’t I?

+1 Great guy if he can keep his shit together he’s going to be an excellent staff member.

Edited by Horseyy
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Horseyy said:

Everyone can change.. I told you you’d be seeing a positive outcome if you waited two weeks didn’t I?

+1 Great guy if he can keep his shit together he’s going to be an excellent staff member.

Thanks Horseyy!!!

10 minutes ago, DaddyIssues said:

+1, i wanna see you get pissed

Well hope nothing new happens like that like last time lol but thank you.