Fresh's Mod Application

Fresh

In-game name: 3D Fresh
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:205876955
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  156:48:27  <------ my playtime at the time of making this application
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes (not for YouTube though)
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Romac622
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have had past experiences as a staff member on games such as Minecraft and Roblox a few years ago.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel like I would be a good moderator because as someone who has played on Garnet Gaming's Dark RP server for 156 Hours; I feel like I have become familiar with Garnet's community and rules. Now for my first reason is that I am a very good problem solver I am not the type of person to just easily give up on something if I can't do it; I would try to make different strategies for whatever problem I am challenged with. 

Secondly I would be active on the server as much as possible; some things that would prevent me from playing on the server would typically be an overload on school work or a test, but anytime I'm free I would hop on the server to chill with friends and have fun such as doing raids, etc...  For my third reason is that I have experience with being staff on other games listed above; so I know the basics of being a staff member on a server/game. Moving on to my fourth reason is that if I were to become a staff member I would improve the community by getting rid of players who just want to grief the server and ruin others experience on Garnet Gaming. I want to make new players experience on Garnet one that they wont forget and not one that they will dislike. 

Now moving on to my fifth reason is that overall I have the basics and knowledge of being a staff member on a server. I would be professional when I am on duty and I wouldn't act like a typical 15 year old. I am quick to respond and solve things as quickly as possible.  I am a very good problem solver; I learn to make strategies and solve any challenges put against me. I am able to deal with any difficult people such as people who talk back or talk over me I am very patient with people like that. Plus I like to learn any new things and I would like to get to know the community even more as a staff member of Garnet Gaming.

Lastly I would love to get to know all of the staff members and possibly become friends with them; and I feel like me becoming moderator would be a good addition to Garnet Gaming's staff and community.

Thank you, 3D Fresh

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details (Yes a few years ago; I was banned for 2 days for calling a false lockdown as a regular officer. This ban was when I was new to the server and didn’t read the rules, but it’s been a couple years since then and I have now become familiar with the rules. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes in 2019
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Anytime I am free. But for an estimate 3-8hours depending on the day. On weekdays I could put in 2-4 hrs (Due to school) on the weekends I could put up to 8 hours. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Quads, swimming, and sports
Did you read the staff rules?: 3D Fresh 

Edited by Fresh
  • Winner 1
16 minutes ago, ElCompadre said:

+1

1 - Your app it's fine.

2 - Your playtime is good.

3 - I see that you wanna help and meet the team.

4 - I had good experiences with you ingame

Good Luck 3D Fresh 

Thanks man! I hope I get to meet the rest of the staff team!

5 hours ago, Ghostieee said:

big ole +1 for the Fresh knows his stuff.

Loved them paragraphs.

GL dawg

My man 

3 hours ago, GrandDaddyStalin said:

+1  

Same as Compadre I wish you luck

Thanks for your feedback

5 minutes ago, SLIM5 said:

+1
 Ive known fresh for only a week but, for what I have seen he is a pretty cool guy and has been on the server for awhile.  I think he would be a great pick for the staff team 100%.

Thanks bro