In-game name: Sauce Ghostieee 3D
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:16379509
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 576:57:12.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Gl1tch
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I don't have any past experience as staff, I'd always steered away from it. I feel like I'm dedicated enough to give this a shot.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I've been playing pretty steadily on Garnet since around december. Me myself? Ive never been attracted to the thought of being an admin/staff because of the responsibility that rests upon ones shoulders. I play on this server almost everyday and I consider myself close to alot on this server. My entire MO since I started was to just be myself to everyone and not ever fall into the Trollier side of how common players tend to be. By doing this its lead me to many good times and to many good friends along the way. I believe you should pick me as your new staff representative because I care about this server, I care about its inhabitants , and I believe I can help at times when there seems there is no one else on. Multiple times I can count that I see people waiting long periods of time for a report or I see utter chaos ensuing with no seemable end in sight. I'd like to throw my hat in and maybe.. just maybe be able pick up some of the unintended slack.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have not.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: when I'm not working I'm usually on all the time. o n workdays im usually on no later than 12:00am and usually play for hours.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work at a pet store which takes up the majority of my life. But other than that I Enjoy Music (all Kinds), Anime (all kinds), Video games (all kinds), writing Poetry, Artsy things, dressing weird, and hangin' with friends on and offline.
Did you read the staff rules?: Sauce Ghostieee 3D

Edited by Ghostieee
  • Like 2
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 1

Huge +1 nothing but great experiences with ghostie... honestly one of the nicest players I've met on garnet... and a lot of the time he's on during the wild best hours.... HINT HINT.   

I hope to see you on the team. you would be such a great addition.

• Like 1