DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Astolfos GameMaster Application

Astolfo

• StarWarsRP Management Team

Your recent behaviours are not encouraging signs for someone trying to become staff (of any kind) and better the server. I feel you need to take time to demonstrate progression from the person who caused those issues, before applying to be staff

• Agree 3
On 4/12/2021 at 9:13 AM, Astolfo said:

I know what A minority of people seem for some reason believe about me but I can promise you such things are not true. I am not the “minge” some take me as infact quite the opposite. I personally feel some people don’t know how to read people and rush to judgements to quickly. I am someone who is caring, kind, responsible, hardworking, generous, and loving. If anyone wants to doubt my capabilities be my guest this is a place to voice your concerns as it should be. But I promise such concerns will hold no concrete evidence in reality during further endeavors. I will to the upmost of my ability adhere to the goals and rules of the Game Master rank against what anyone might think otherwise. 

Neutral I have a few issues with you just from what I have seen on this post. First off this quote is a double standard. You say that you have changed but your recent actions don't prove that. But then you say said concerns are not be taken seriously. Instead of trying to say that other people's opinions don't hold value I would rather give examples to why you aren't who they say you are. Now some of the issues i've heard of you are about an incident with a promotion. I'm not going to go into great detail because It's not needed. But from what I heard you acted sour over a promotion in a gmod server. Also another red flag for me is when @AlexConway has concerns. I may butt heads with the guy at every turn but I agree with his ability to point out flaws very quickly. So when he labels someone not fit I take it very seriously. So far during this post you haven't made a huge effort to give me a reason to look past these mistakes. And finally my biggest concern. I have had little to no interaction with you since my return. Trust me when I say this, it is very hard for someone to avoid me on the server. One way or another we end up meeting. So I would insist you extend yourself to more of the server because if you can't extend even to me, that's an issue. I'm not saying i'm the person to impress, i'm far from it. But I am a very social person on the server and it's very hard to avoid me. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Idk why this app is still here when everyone knows what happened with you....

you got demoted twice and did some stupid shit yesterday, you always make problems and well you are not mentally stable... pls think a lot on your future in the server and take care. Big -1