SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:455506042

Warns: 2

RDA - I thought, it was still Lockdown 

False Report - I asked a staff member if they were using their printers 

Timezone: Cupertino [Pacific Standard Time]

Playtime?: |TingleTheMingle1 has played  514:55:47

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  TooRaw FUBAR,Gl1tch, Avg Joe and some people in the community.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Twitch: JackRiper 

Moderator for chat and server

Game: Mini World Art

I use to be a admin when I was 12

YouTube: small streamers so far.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen, due to the fact I’m always on and helping out people who are new to the server. A lot of people who apply usually don’t apply after their first or second time, but I’m different. I'm here because I want to improve and help the server! I know sometimes I get annoying with all reports but it’s all for a good cost, a lot of people don’t know the rules. So when they’re brought into a sit, they get to know what's right and what’s wrong. Not only that, I’m different from all the other applications because I come back. I come back stronger and stronger, I usually think to myself on how lucky I am. How everyone believes in me to become a staff, a lot of people doubted me but I’m here to make the server a fun and not a chaotic place.

Even though this is my third time applying, I’m still willing to do it till I get in. I don’t care how long it takes, I want to become a staff member, I want to improve and help this community. I’m willing to put hours upon hours to make sure everyone has a great experience on this server, so they can come back. I’m always on 24/7 helping our people when they want help, I respect everyone and try my best to bring positivity. Though I can’t always bring positivity, I can at least try to be help and put on a smile. My mission is to mostly help out the server and teach people the rules, plus sometimes staff aren’t on during the “ chaotic period” so things get out of control really fast. I can fill up that gap with other staff members. I’m sure everyone knows me by now, because I’m always on reporting or just having a great time with everyone.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.

2020: I was banned from a furry server because I wasn’t giving them the same vibe as them.

2021: I was banned from a roleplay server, cause someone invited me and I had no idea what was happening.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

This is my third time!

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Honestly I can do 20+, which I mean by that is. That I can do more than 20+ hours like staying on.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Hobbie 1: I play video games with my friends on warzone.

Hobbie 2. I have animals that I play and talk to (not as a weird way)

Did you read the staff rules?:

TingleTheMingle1

Edited by TingleTheMingle1
How embarrassing, I mis-spelled my name
  • Toxic 1

alright so a few things.....

3 minutes ago, TingleTheMingle1 said:

A lot of people who apply usually don’t apply after their first or second time, but I’m different. I'm here because I want to improve and help the server! I know sometimes I get annoying with all reports but it’s all for a good cost, a lot of people don’t know the rules. So when they’re brought into a sit, they get to know what's right and what’s wrong. Not only that, I’m different from all the other applications because I come back. I come back stronger and stronger, I usually think to myself on how lucky I am. How everyone believes in me to become a staff, a lot of people doubted me but I’m here to make the server a fun and not a chaotic place.

this doesn't say a lot of why you should be chosen. I like that you are determined to become a staff member but you need to be more specific why.

4 minutes ago, TingleTheMingle1 said:

Even though this is my third time applying, I’m still willing to do it till I get in. I don’t care how long it takes, I want to become a staff member, I want to improve and help this community. I’m willing to put hours upon hours to make sure everyone has a great experience on this server, so they can come back. I’m always on 24/7 helping our people when they want help, I respect everyone and try my best to bring positivity. Though I can’t always bring positivity, I can at least try to be help and put on a smile. My mission is to mostly help out the server and teach people the rules, plus sometimes staff aren’t on during the “ chaotic period” so things get out of control really fast. I can fill up that gap with other staff members. I’m sure everyone knows me by now, because I’m always on reporting or just having a great time with everyone.

this is a little better still needs a bit of work.

4 minutes ago, TingleTheMingle1 said:

2021: I was banned from a roleplay server, cause someone invited me and I had no idea what was happening.

if you got banned for someone inviting you then idk what's going on with that but ok.

Overall I'm gonna +1 due to my experiences with him. As well as me and him didn't hit it off that well when first met but turned out well and I think he's a nice dude. Hope you get staff man +1

• Like 1
Just now, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

alright so a few things.....

this doesn't say a lot of why you should be chosen. I like that you are determined to become a staff member but you need to be more specific why.

this is a little better still needs a bit of work.

if you got banned for someone inviting you then idk what's going on with that but ok.

Overall I'm gonna +1 due to my experiences with him. As well as me and him didn't hit it off that well when first met but turned out well and I think he's a nice dude. Hope you get staff man +1

Thank you, I always struggle with these paragraphs. Thank you for showing what I need to improve on.