SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:599237257
Staff members in-game name:Unknown
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):unknown
Date & Time of incident:4/6/21
Timezone:cdt
Ban Reason:ban evasion
How long were you banned for?:999 years
Proof of Ban:unkown how to do
What happened? (include any proof):i just bought this computer and i bought gmod bc i wanted to see what its was about so i joined mil rp like 30 mins in i get pulled and the guy said my ip matched with someone who got  banned "lee harvey oswald"
Why should your ban be removed?:I got banned on mil rp for "ban evading" i bought this pc from someone for $800 and when i got on the server they said that they have a suspion that im someone named "lee harvey oswald" i have the chats from the person i bought it from as well and if the ip matches i bought a little portable hotspot machine that i pay like $30 a month for internet on one device

Edited by fatalvert

943049a7bf9347297ed795d944eab50e.png
https://gyazo.com/943049a7bf9347297ed795d944eab50e
https://gyazo.com/dfec36a4b46dc0c3fd744bbfcc6399e5
https://gyazo.com/24880d691e0542dcc40bcf557a35c7f7

I was sent this proof by Luxembourg, it shows that you were borrowing Garry's Mod from that steam id. The account you were borrowing Garry's Mod from was permanently banned for DDOS threats, which would mean you were ban evading. Even if you did buy a new PC, it wasn't an IP that got you banned, it was the fact you were borrowing gmod from a banned account.

Edited by riprandy
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 3
5 hours ago, fatalvert said:

they have a suspion that im someone named "lee harvey oswald" i have the chats from the person i bought it from as well and if the ip matches

The chances of you randomly connecting to even a VPN IP as the same person banned on our server is slim to absolutely zero, it can happen but it did not in this case. In this situation with the proof provided by randy it seems that you were banned for DDOS Threats on your main account and have tried to return to the server later on, under different hardware to possibly evade a ban.

4 hours ago, riprandy said:

I was sent this proof by Luxembourg, it shows that you were borrowing Garry's Mod from that steam id. The account you were borrowing Garry's Mod from was permanently banned for DDOS threats

Adding onto this, there’s viable proof that you were borrowing this account from a person who was banned for DDOS Threats, which makes it seem as if you were the guy just trying to evade. 

If this was not you, I suggest using your own GMod, since you’re “not the guy we banned” you should’ve made sure the guy wasn’t banned, if he let you use it willingly like that, I don’t think he’s really a good friend man.

-1, I just don’t think any of what you said is true, this is like a Dream Speedrun with how little of a chance any of this could’ve actually occurred.

• Informative 1
16 hours ago, fatalvert said:

bought it from as well and if the ip matches i bought a little portable hotspot machine that i pay like $30 a month for internet on one device

I don't have a say in this at all, but I just wanted to make you aware of this. Thats not how bans work in the server. Bans on the Gmod servers aren't by IP. Since you (most likely) had that previous account banned, it wouldn't ban your IP, and it would only ban you Steam ID. No 2 public IPv4 addresses will be the same, especially if you are paying for a hotspot that isn't provided by your ISP. So, all together, this is impossible to occur if you haven't closed your current modem and/or router with your ISP.

--TL;DR--

Bans don't go through IP address, and a hotspot will not have someone else's IPv4 address making this impossible to happen.