In-game name: Thunderino / Dr Thunder / Tortoise 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:516278652
Staff members in-game name: Xemnas
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:98542905
Date & Time of incident: 8:35 PM ,  4/8/21
Timezone: UTC-4
Ban Reason: Cheating
How long were you banned for?: 65 Years
Proof of Ban: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/815817342054694913/829878149935661076/unknown.png?width=440&height=172
What happened? (include any proof): I dont really know why i was banned, i was AFK taking a bath and eating, and when i come back im banned.
Why should your ban be removed?: Honestly i dont really know what happened or why was i banned in first place so if nobody really shows me proof of what happened then i cannot say this ban is legit.

Edited by Tortoise
  • Agree 1

Looks pretty undeniable to me. You want to defend yourself?

1 minute ago, Tortoise said:

Wh....how is that even banneable? I was just saluting you..?

He was true invis. Notice when he hits ESC there was nothing there.

• 300 IQ 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 minute ago, Tortoise said:

Wh....how is that even banneable? I was just saluting you..?

At the end of clip I show I was completely invisible. You shouldn't have seen me at all. Clearly you did.

Just now, Ozzy said:

At the end of clip I show I was completely invisible. You shouldn't have seen me at all. Clearly you did.

Ok so, on my point of view, i saw you go  in a straight line, so theres something called predicting movement, and  + on my memory i dont remember you dissapearing, maybe for 2 seconds then you came back. 

Again guys if you want me to take a look at my whole desktop sure ill do it, but WHY would i cheat on GMOD RP lol, ig yes on Team Fortress 2 but GMOD RP?

3 minutes ago, AlexConway said:

I mean it's pretty obvious, you looked DIRECTLY at him, and traced him as he flew up - all while he's invisible... -1 

Well what could i do to prove myself innocent? Im literally not up for cheating at a GMOD roleplay for no reason + i was support half way in the war, so i wouldnt have much use, and you can ask ALL Rus that i wasnt giving any callouts lol 

48 minutes ago, Tortoise said:

Guys april fools was 8 days ago , this is not funny i really want to know why is that banneable

Ignore this. Read my second response on the next page.

Edited by Fier
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tortoise said:

that i wasnt giving any callouts lol 

Doesn't matter. You followed a fully invisible admin fly up and asked him what he was doing there. And as fier said, outside of name range. Still sticking with a fat old -1

+mat_dxlevel 81 +mat_trilinear 0 +mat_antialias 2 -windowed -noborder -w 1920 -h 1080 -novid

These are commands i use for FPS boost, i got them from google, if this does interfere point out which and ill just disable it then lol

Look dudes, i want you to believe all you want but look at the commands, if thats the problem then okay ill remove them, BUT IM NOT CHEATING ISTG 

How can i prove myself innocent besides you guys not seeing those commands...