ShadowLycan's/My Application

In-game name: ShadowLycan
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:504889565
Warns: 0
Timezone: Est
Playtime?: 75:30:00
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Mr Shankie and The Big Tony
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] This is my one and only Darkrp server I play. But then again that doesn't explain why I am a hard worker and when I become a important role in something I never never do anything to mess up. I have had a lot of bad days in the server. But that doesn't mess with me. And I really like the staff on this server they are all really nice to me and they handle a lot of stuff not cause they need to because they want to.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No, because I always follow rules and if I do then I take what ever it coming to me.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I do a record sometime but I can be on here mostly every day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a artist I do Tattoos on the side and I voice act and body act in my friends Minecraft Roleplay.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

-1 Read the rules, your "paragraphs" need to be way longer, give more insight for us please as well. I've seen you around especially today cool guy from the interactions I've had. Overall please beef up the "paragraphs" and read the staff application rules.

Pin on My Saves

Dark RP : T-Admin 

1 hour ago, ShadowLycan said:

Playtime?: 75:30:00

You’re in beginner phase and I haven’t seen you around.

I’m sorry, but I think you’re lying to us :/.

And I really like the staff on this server they are all really nice to me and they handle a lot of stuff not cause they need to because they want to.

Not to be rude, but you’re 16. You should know that you can’t a start a sentence with “And”. Sorry to tell you but I suggest you wait and work with @Fetn. He can help you with grammar and your paragraphs. Also play more on server, so you have more time.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, ShadowLycan said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] This is my one and only Darkrp server I play. But then again that doesn't explain why I am a hard worker and when I become a important role in something I never never do anything to mess up. I have had a lot of bad days in the server. But that doesn't mess with me. And I really like the staff on this server they are all really nice to me and they handle a lot of stuff not cause they need to because they want to.

This isn't two paragraphs long. You can refer to other accepted applications if you'd like to get a general idea of what we're looking for.

2 hours ago, ShadowLycan said:

Please read them again and pay a little closer attention as you're reading.

I'll consider changing my -1 if you fix these issues as well as other issues mentioned by other people.

16 hours ago, ShadowLycan said:

16 hours ago, ShadowLycan said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I suggest for your next application to take your time, because I can see that you rushed this. -1

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, ShadowLycan said:

-1 This is all I need to see to make my decision. You also have almost the bare minimum amount of playtime, and I can't remember ever seeing you around. You also don't have 2 paragraphs. Overall, this application seems pretty rushed. 

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Like 1