MNM - MRDM BAN APPEAL (this hurts)

mnmm

In-game name: MNM 3D
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 
Staff members in-game name: TingleTheMingle1
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):  N/A? (idk)
Date & Time of incident: Around 11 EST
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 WEEKS
Proof of Ban: C4F17E089A2371D260C6A5AC0352E760DCE78EC0
What happened? (include any proof): There was a group of people at a base, or the "Cinema". I adverted raid and shot an M202 at the front doors. I was soon told that I wasn't allowed to raid the Cinema, But I thought people were joking with me. I continued to look for keypads and seen none, so In my head I was thinking "Welp, This hurts.". https://streamable.com/9mg4ej
Why should your ban be removed?: I feel like it should be removed or shortened because I didn't know I wasn't allowed to raid the Cinema. I play GarnetGaming almost everyday and clearly wouldn't intentionally MassRDM. I enjoy playing the server and it's basically the only thing I do after practice and school. Either way, I understand I'm still in the wrong. Nobody ever bases at Cinema so I haven't read the rules about it. Which is completely my fault, but if the ban cant be removed or shortened then I guess I'm going to have to wait the ban out. Sorry that you guys have to deal with me, lmao.

So before we do this, you’re a level 55. You should have read all the rules, people told you but you didn’t listen and took it as people messing with you. At first, you stated that you were shooting at the shooting range which you weren’t. After being pulled in to the sit with me, you mentioned that @Shin_Tsukimi will shorten or remove the whole ban. I will be sending my proof and evidence.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

I'm not sure if this is a place I can respond in, but I was one person you killed, and I saw exactly what happened. Me and many others were outside the cinema, playing dababy music, and you clearly saw the opportunity and rocket raided the cinema, killing all of us in the process. I wasn't recording at the time. (If I'm not supposed to respond here, let me know and I will edit this and get rid of it)

Don't worry you can respond here, and there's a video in the appeal that you can watch.

Just now, Yamagata said:

-1 You're killing people outside of the Cinema, they have to be inside the building you're raiding. 

He has the clip is his appeal.

@TingleTheMingle1 - I guess give your side?

That's false, their in the way in the raid zone lmao. But I later found out i cant raid it.

• Disagree 1
1 minute ago, TingleTheMingle1 said:

So before we do this, you’re a level 55. You should have read all the rules, people told you but you didn’t listen and took it as people messing with you. At first, you stated that you were shooting at the shooting range which you weren’t. After being pulled in to the sit with me, you mentioned that @Shin_Tsukimi will shorten or remove the whole ban. I will be sending my proof and evidence.

I said that because he usually is the one who looks at my forums posts, And is somebody who understands where i'm coming from. The rest of the staff on the server are straight dogshit including you bro.

• Disagree 2
Just now, Yamagata said:

False. 

You may not kill nearby players unless they're inside the building in which you're raiding

However,

• You may kill the owner of the base you are raiding/CP if they are in the raid area.

Given that they're not the owners nor CP, you did in fact MRDM. 

Now read the bodyblocking rules retard, there's no way i could've gotten inside.

Whatever dawg, I quit lmao fuck this server. Find some new admins.

We're done here, Lock the post and Deny the Appeal. I'm Quitting, I cant have fun on that server with these staff that have no common sense whatsoever.

Tingle's an ugly ass VIP MOD

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
27 minutes ago, mnmm said:

The rest of the staff on the server are straight dogshit including you bro.

Not Involved | However going to @ajbedhead for this one comment. Appeals are not the place to voice any problems you have with the staff team or other players. Nor is it going to help your circumstances in any way, shape, or form. In fact insulting the staff team is a very good reason why most of them do not enjoy your presence, as you say.  Given that you're level 55 you should know this, and the rules about the cinema. Your appeal will most likely be denied unless someone higher up has another reason. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Denied

Rocket Raiding comes with its dangers, if you hit people outside the base like that, it is mass rdm , plain and simple. That's the price you pay with rocket Raiding.

Refrain from calling tingle a retard, he did the right thing here based off your own clip. If you act like this in an appeal again, a harsher ban may be in order. Under no circumstances should you be talking to someone like this.

I also don't know why you'd think I would automatically unban you, I go by the truth of what I see and that's it. And based off your clip, in this case you are unfortunately guilty.

You will not be unbanned.

A reminder to everyone though, please do not comment if you were not involved.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 3