In-game name: Zqrxz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 

STEAM_0:0:11101

Staff members in-game name: Party
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:93118620
Date & Time of incident: 4-13-21 at 11:48am
Timezone:CST 
Warn Reason: Fail Rp
What happened? (include any proof): I crouch jumped on accident because b hopping into site i believe and i killed 75R ssg Sentinel 
Why should your warn be removed?: Because i dont believe that i should get a warn for messing up 1 time on accident when they could have easily just told me not to do it again i understand if i did it multiple times but it was only once.

20 minutes ago, Party said:

you admitted to it in a sit so im unsure why you made an appeal but aight. i warned you and i had every right to do so.

20210413194629_1.jpg

I never said that i didnt do it im just saying that i dont believe that this one simple mess up deserved a warn it just didnt make much sense to me for me to get warned for something that i did on accident and it only happened once.

4 minutes ago, Party said:

you said you are doing this when you get scared meaning its not your first time doing this so i decided to warn you so you can learn from this. 

yes i have crouch jumped before but i always refrain from then killing them afterwards, this was a simple accident. But if the warn stands so be it im not gonna sit here and try to argue anymore.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Not sure if you watch football but I have an analogy for you.

Whenever there's a grey area or an iffy call that gets challenged or reviewed, the call on the field stands.

The connection here is that yes, there are times where crouch jumping cases get verbal warnings, and times where it's a formal warn. It's up to the staff handling the sit to make that decision. It's a dangerous precedent if we start to challenge "the call on the field" because it was someone's first time. It would also diminish the role and authority that staff have in-game.

I can understand why you'd be frustrated. I hope you get where I, and the rules are coming from. Warns are harmless as long as you don't stack a lot in a short period of time,

• Friendly 1
2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Not sure if you watch football but I have an analogy for you.

Whenever there's a grey area or an iffy call that gets challenged or reviewed, the call on the field stands.

The connection here is that yes, there are times where crouch jumping cases get verbal warnings, and times where it's a formal warn. It's up to the staff handling the sit to make that decision. It's a dangerous precedent if we start to challenge "the call on the field" because it was someone's first time. It would also diminish the role and authority that staff have in-game.

I can understand why you'd be frustrated. I hope you get where I, and the rules are coming from. Warns are harmless as long as you don't stack a lot in a short period of time,

Yes i get that im just irritated cause i dont want this warn to sit badly on my staff application because getting staff is something that is important to me and i truly care about on this server so i hope that makes sense.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
18 minutes ago, WO1Zqrxz said:

sit badly on my staff application

As the guy who Accepts or Denies em, I don't take warns at face value. Nor does a single warn ruin your chances.

EDIT: PS: You don't need your in-game rank in your forum name unless of course you want it there.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

Denied

I understand that it can be hard to resist b-hopping but it is against the rules. There is very concrete evidence to you b-hopping. I understand your worry about this looking bad on your record. As Ozzy said, ONE warn for a small thing as this does not impact too much. Be careful and try your best not to b-hop from now on.

Garnet Gaming

@Ozzy @Jake Lock and move to denied please. Thanks.