DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Kurtle's Staff Application

Kurtle

It's probably overdue for me to do this but here we go.

In-game name: Kurtle
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:37333765
Warns:One for VDM(the kid was in the middle of the road) and one for basecamp.
Timezone:EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 2GA GenArmii Kurtle has played for 526:52:43.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] PARTY SAID I SHOULD

Past experiences as staff: I was a staff member for several different Minecraft servers, taking roles from Admin to Manager to other roles like Builder.

Playing GTA V Roleplay, I was a staff member for Blueprint RP for about 2 months.

GMOD DarkRP: I was a staff member of Frag Gaming Dark RP and climbed to the rank of Admin before it was shut down.

Other numerous staff on other servers that I can't recall.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

In my time playing the server in the past few months, I have poured my heart and soul into 2GA and trying my best to create enjoyable experiences for all. Part of this job requires enforcing the rules fairly for all members of my faction. I wholeheartedly believe that I would take this same approach into being a staff member. Being a successful and helpful member of the server requires an understanding of the rules, as well as a healthy connection to the player base, two qualities which I believe I have proven myself to have. I have met so many amazing people on Garnet and I believe that being a staff member would only enforce the positive experiences that I share with other members of the community.

One of the other qualities that I believe makes me fit for staff is my impartiality. Even in times when I am forced to make tough decisions over members of my faction that I have grown to like, my respect for the rules overshadows this friendship, as it is consistent with my core value that in order to enjoy the server, all of it's members must follow the rules laid out by the leaders. There have been several times when I have had to personally walk over to 2GA Enlisted and force them to stop arch camping. Being a staff member would allow me to easily enforce this rule, and do my best to curb arch camp. I believe it makes the war extremely unfun for the opposing side, and I would do my best to stomp it out within my faction. I know that there is more I can do as a base faction officer to stop arch camp, and this would be one of many steps I would take.

Admittedly, I am not a perfect person. I have broken rules, and I have had unfavorable experiences with other members on the server. I believe that becoming a staff member will help me improve as a person. In doing so, this will create a stronger person in me that will ultimately be of great use to the staff and players within MRP. As stated before, I have put 100 percent of my effort thus far into the betterment of 2GA, and I will continue to do so as a staff member. If you were given a choice to choose between me and other staff candidates, I believe that my complete dedication to 2GA can prove that I am more than capable of staff duties. I have climbed ranks within Russia, and the qualities that got me there are the same ones that can assist me as a staff member.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Other than being jailed for VDM, No.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:N/A
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Over 40 hours a week currently (this may change in the summer)

Edited by Kurtle
  • Agree 3

I’ve seen 2GA Officers on the server but none of them stick out as much as you.

While watching you play and watching you interact with other players, shows me that you could be ready to take on the role of staff.

Your interaction with players is probably one of the most important things to consider when applying for staff, and on some occasions I’ll see some remarks you’ll make that will influence other members (not just 2GA) to act that way, and I’m still guilty of that and am trying to get better, but when you said this

1 hour ago, Kurtle said:

I believe that becoming a staff member will help me improve as a person.

It really stuck out to me that you are willing to step up as a staff member and help out the server as much as you can with no ill intention.

So for this application, I’ll be leaving a

+1

I wish you luck with this app and hope to see you on the staff team!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

So, before I start this off I’m just going to say +1

-

To start this off I want to give a big thanks to Kurtle for all his help in my time on MilitaryRP so far. It’s been just over month so far, i’ve had endless support in learning the Garnet Gaming Military RP Hiring Staff ways, he’s taught me so much, been the most friendly person you can imagine. You’re well deserving of your in game rank, and your staff rank when you undoubtedly receive it with all the hard work you put in.

It seems just 4/08/21 you were mocking me for going for GRU, welcoming me back not only one day later because everyone wanted me back. 

Other then that you’ve shown your leadership skills to be top notch, while also including a funny side of things so people can all have a good laugh.

If I could give this application a +2 I would, I’m truly excited to have you on the team in which you will be undoubtedly accepted upon.

• Like 1

so obviously you have my   +1 since i recommended you (actually i TOLD you to make this app) but jurtle is one of the better offices ive seen since don left the server.

he is on all the time and he is making sure 2GA will grow and getter better in time a very mature guy with good intensions to the server, he will be a great staff member and i believe a great marshal after salmon will resign. 

Good luck my friend!

• Like 1

+1. Kurtle is a straight up outgoing kind of guy. As soon as he saw me on the wall in DB he went straight up to me and we started chatting here and there. You may want to hang around more US but you're still an extremely friendly person. No doubt you can do well as a staff. Hell if you can control a base faction you can handle simple minges. Now as I said just try to reach out more to US and be a bit more active on the forums. But other than that still a +1 from me. 

• Like 1