DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Can I be unbanned

• DarkRP Administration Team

I wasnt even told why I was banned. I did what they said and removed two laws. Im pretty sure they banned me because I was a mayor and wouldnt approve search warrants. Is that a crime to be banned for idk.

In-game name: Gamingcarrot
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):Gamingcarrot
Staff members in-game name:
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident:
Timezone:
Ban Reason: Wasnt told why but I assume it was because I didnt approve search warrants
How long were you banned for?:24 hours
Proof of Ban: I dont know how to prove to you other than me not being on the game
What happened? (include any proof): I didnt approve search warrants as mayor
Why should your ban be removed?: Because if I broke a rule I did not mean to and should have been explained what I did wrong. I play here a lot and normally dont have problems.

Copied off his duplicate post for him.

You need to provide some more information so we can help you man. ESPECIALLY things like your steam ID.

Edit: Hiding @GrandDaddyStalin's post as you are still able to appeal the warn that got you banned in the first place. Do you know who warned you?

For future reference, your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:93460670 I believe.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi

Seems biased, I had legitimate reports on Papiraqi. Is he a staff member or something? Weird how I kept getting kicked off the game while I was reporting him two separate occasions I was kicked while in a meeting because I reported him. So if he is staff I think I know what's going on.

2 minutes ago, GamingCarrot said:

Seems biased, I had legitimate reports on Papiraqi. Is he a staff member or something? Weird how I kept getting kicked off the game while I was reporting him two separate occasions I was kicked while in a meeting because I reported him. So if he is staff I think I know what's going on.

I need to know what you were warned for that caused you to get banned, and who the staff member was that was handling the sit so they can provide the evidence needed. Thank you!

Megan stallion or something like that. I think that if Papiraqi is staff he abused his power. I was banned for exceeding warn limit but I was reporting rdm from  Papiraqi then the staff would side with him or I would be kicked mid meeting on two separate occasions. I was told I broke nlr when I died upstairs in the police station then  I would be outside of the police station not even inside and Papiraqi would murder me. I reported him for that then was warned for nlr. Like I said as well pretty sure he booted me twice while I was mid meeting reporting him. 

When I was booted mid meeting it said I exceeded warning limits way before Megan had come to a resolution two times. So he did something I'm sure of it. Maybe he was pm Megan or something but whatever the case I was banned wrongfully. I don't have proof but maybe there are some logs that will prove what I said happened. Now I will say I was pretty Irate at Papiraqi for rdming me so I was trashing on him. Probably why he did what he did or got someone else to do it for him. I can promise you this someone abused their power today and my money is on Papiraqi or the staff involved if he isn't staff that being Megan. 

See I didn't know he was staff and now this makes sense. I will record from now on can you make any recommendations on something to record gameplay or just the screen in general.