Dodge_Guy04 - Staff Application

Chikn

-1 You literally just edited your staff app to remove the "Never" part and put the reason as "Minor spelling mistakes". Lying in your staff application is never a good thing, so to do it twice? Seriously?

5 hours ago, ElCompadre said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  Never 

5 hours ago, ElCompadre said:

Just for this I'm gonna -1.

Date Player Admin Length Reason Unban
2021-02-06 - 14:44:30 Dodge_Guy04(STEAM_0:0:57691304) ajbedhead | garnet.gg(STEAM_0:0:140794134) 03-00:00 Mass NLR | Freakit FUBAR

utw4xag.png

Mans just got caught in 4k

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Yes I have seen that I have missed a MAJOR part of the application. I'm feel really dumb for not looking at missed. and JackJJ and everyone else I'm am sincerely sorry. I'll change whatever needs to be fixed

I feel really dumb and just want to do anything to fix my mistakes. I'm sorry for wasting your guy's time 

To Ten, Compadre, and Jack I am a completely dumb idiot for forgetting the one biggest bans for me on the server. I've done the most I could see in removing and adding sentences and fixing the biggest problem the Punishment. I wish this can somehow change your guy's minds

2 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

Don’t be harsh on a 2 day ban. Mass NLR is not a malicious ban like Mass RDM or anything of that sort. grow up smh.

I totally agree with this, my only ban is an mass nlr ban, this guy is dedicated to the server and you guys certainly need more mods heh.

I feel like this application is mostly just fillers?? All I understood is you wanted to help out new players but nothing much really. I don't know if I saw you in-game or not but you got some decent hours . Though Imma be neutral on this one. Good luck! 

Edited by GrosCave