Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 39
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:444117997
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST/GMT-5
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 187
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Tera.gg(TTT) with multiple references; @chr0me1#9257, @General Roxas#6541, @sludge#0001, @Mr.Richard#0117 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 
I have an extreme understanding of situations and circumstances when it comes to this job and others like it. I was playing avidly on echo then had to leave for military reasons of which I enjoyed hanging out with the staff there. I went as far back as knowing and having a healthy friendship with 1LT android when he was around. I've had many experiences with rule-breakers and on multiple occasions have had to learn from events, which only helped me to become a better staff member. 

My main goal is to be as active as possible whilst enjoying the game and the people playing it. I want to help out by just being an active staff member and doing my job, and I don't find it too difficult at all. With this I plan to spread a positive influence and be an overall helping hand in the server and just try to be available whenever. I'll do my best where I can and do what's right when I can't, and I plan to keep this code wherever I go.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Topshot banned me by accident because he banned by name not ID
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Majority of the time I have outside of deployments and my family, they always come first

• Disagree 3

-1 you have recently (prob like 10 hours ago) came back to MRP and decided to apply. i would recommend playing for at least a month and getting to know the community and rising up your hours.   

Like Party said I would recommend you to get back into the community more first then apply, I haven't seen you on at all the past months at least to my knowledge, and it seem you want to be an active staff but you have deployment and family it doesn't seem like you have the time to fulfill that role, if you want to contribute to the community I suggest just playing server. Neutral

Quite literally have never seen nor heard from you before, meaning you just returned and want to apply so like said give it atleast 2 weeks of activity to prove you have the time to dedicate to the server.

Also do /playtime in game for a more accurate playtime.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

nLR8c02.png

Denied

Definitely need to reacquaint yourself with the server and show some commitment before your application can be considered.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks (5/24).