BAN APPEAL: Seamus7d

In-game name:Seamus7d
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316597799/
Staff members in-game name:XAVIER
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):Xavier(STEAM_0:1:75045340)
Date & Time of incident:2021-05-04 - 20:55:30
Timezone:eastern
Ban Reason:MASS PROPMINGE + LTAP
How long were you banned for?:24 hrs
Proof of Ban:https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/index.php?page=4
What happened? (include any proof): i was inside a relaxation chamber (other players fully enclosed, non see through, prop) and was banging a prop to get his attention to let me out, if i was in a sit at the time i did not see the admin or hear him speak to me at all.  I was mingeing (banging) for about 30 seconds with a small prop
Why should your ban be removed?:

Because I wont do it again and  I want to play tonight because its my last day off this week to play

I did not know I LTAP'd because i did not know I was in a sit. nobody had spoken to me or pulled me out of the props i was inside so i couldn't see if xavier was there. I had no warns for prop minge and dont think 1 prop for 30 seconds is a fair call for MASS PROPMINGE and an instant ban on my record. I have been trying honestly to follow the rules and not accumulate any more bans on my record, and i have stayed clean and been extra careful for weeks since my last ban, I like the server, Its my favorite. ive really tried my best to follow the rules and just had no idea prop minge was so serious

I know what I did was wrong and wont do it again but I also feel like a 24 hour ban and MASS PROPMINGE ban was unfair of the admin without giving any prior warns, or speaking to me at all 

I just want to add that at the time i left i was still inside the prop and had not been contacted my xavier in any way to even know i was being punished. 

I DID NOT leave while inside of a jailed cage or even during a sit and did not know i was doing an LTAP.

I personally think xavier was just being mean to me and smacked me with an overzealous ban on my first offense of the night 

3 hours ago, seamus7d said:

I just want to add that at the time i left i was still inside the prop and had not been contacted my xavier in any way to even know i was being punished. 

I DID NOT leave while inside of a jailed cage or even during a sit and did not know i was doing an LTAP.

I personally think xavier was just being mean to me and smacked me with an overzealous ban on my first offense of the night 

I banned you cause you were reported and Any unlisted warnable offense & LTAP | (1 day)

and I tried to pull you into a sit but you already left the server 

Prop Minging is doing what you were doing

31 minutes ago, Xavier said:

I banned you cause you were reported and Any unlisted warnable offense & LTAP | (1 day)

and I tried to pull you into a sit but you already left the server 

Prop Minging is doing what you were doing

Did you have any proof of the accused wrong doing?

Accepted

No proof on Xaviers end, this being the second ban appeal that's been accepted within 48 hours, certain action might have to be taken.

As of now however, no formal punishment will be given.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 1