Munky Warn Appeal

In-game name: Munky
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): CrispyPotatoFry
Staff members in-game name: Mav, others unknown
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Unknown
Date & Time of incident: Roughly a week ago as of posting
Timezone: EDT
Warn Reason: RDM
What happened? (include any proof): I shot a ranger (in-game name: Bennett) outside of RU base as he was dipping in an out of the RU entrance. He reported me, claiming I RDm'd him for no reason. I was subsequently warned by Mav afterwards. There is no proof to be included.
Why should your warn be removed?: There was no video of from either side of the incident that could prove the accusations true.

+1 

Spoke to Munky in game and from what I was told there was no evidence regarding the warn. He asked if it could be appealed and I directed him to the forums. If Mav does in fact have evidence then the warn speaks for itself. However I know this can be a grey area in some sits and a lot of the time is down to discretion of the staff member. In this case I would usually ask for recording/screenshots of the incident, but please do correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Like 1

Ok so the only proof I have regarding this warn is a screenshot of the logs of the kill. Neither Bennet nor Munky had proof of what happened at the time, i was told that allegedly Bennet went into RU base and was killed cause he of course didnt have perms, after i issued the warn Bennet took me to RU base and showed me what he said happened which was he was outside of the sandbags which means Munky had no reason to kill him. Granted this could all be wrong and it could be completely my fault for warning him in the first place but if anyone else has feedback please do give it. 

Just now, Mavv_ said:

Ok so the only proof I have regarding this warn is a screenshot of the logs of the kill. Neither Bennet nor Munky had proof of what happened at the time, i was told that allegedly Bennet went into RU base and was killed cause he of course didnt have perms, after i issued the warn Bennet took me to RU base and showed me what he said happened which was he was outside of the sandbags which means Munky had no reason to kill him. Granted this could all be wrong and it could be completely my fault for warning him in the first place but if anyone else has feedback please do give it. 

Edit : I guess when my hard drive decided to shit itself I lost the screenshot of this kill, if that means his warn gets removed then by all means do it it was a very 50/50 warn and looking back at it i shouldve thought it through further.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

Accepted

The staff member provided no evidence of the kill, and it appears none was proving whether the Ranger was in base, and from the description from the staff member, this situation does not appear to deserve a warn for RDM.

garnetgaminglogo.png

@Ozzy or @Jake please lock and move this report, and remove his warn in-game.

• Agree 1