SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198992166238
Staff members in-game name: corn something
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident:5/12/21
Timezone: eastern daylight time
Ban Reason:exedded warn limit
How long were you banned for?: a day
Proof of Ban:i have none
What happened? (include any proof):so i was next to someone that was in a jail and then a assasian shot me he didnt shoot me again so it was ardm and it turns out he was a mod so he gave himself a verbal warning at least he said that he would in chat i didnt try to kill him i was looking at a gun dealer and he pulls out a gun and shoots me i see the animation and plus hes lookng straight at me so i kill him and then he reports me for rdm the mod looks at logs and he said he didnt shoot him even tho he did and if the admin shot me he would just tell me 
Why should your ban be removed?: it was self defence not rdm

• Informative 1
2 hours ago, mattplayzgamez12 said:

so i was next to someone that was in a jail and then a assasian shot me he didnt shoot me again so it was ardm and it turns out he was a mod so he gave himself a verbal warning

That sounds like staff abuse... Who was the staff member that said that?

Edited by GrandDaddyDrew
  • Agree 1

@mattplayzgamez12 So it looks like you exceeded the warn limit and got banned for a day. In case we don't find out who it was, I suggest waiting the ban time and then hopping back on to check who warned you with the in-game command " /warnmenu ". With that command, you can see all your warns and who gave them to you. After finding out who it was you can either make a new warn appeal if this one is locked or edit the current one if it's still up (This is of course if we don't find out who it was in the next 24h). You're probably upset about all of this but we'll figure this out.   

Were trying to find out who was named "corn something" or a similar name at that time.

Also try not to post a a reply everytime, edit one of them instead lol.

@Generic_Corpsman This your appeal?

Edited by GrosCave
corn
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, mattplayzgamez12 said:

i posted it at the top of the post

Messaged him on discord, hopefully, he should respond shortly, please be patient. The reality may be that you’ll have to wait out your ban, but we will get to the bottom of this for you.

Hi, I might have warned him. I remember warning someone and then getting a 1440 minute ban. I was going to check the clip I had but it unfortunately was corrupted for some odd reason. I don’t remember the situation so I’m going to try to uncorrupt the file and review it over.

Only thing is my name didn’t start with corn and that wasn’t the situation as I remember it. So it still maybe another staff member.

Edited by boop_xyz
Added more information
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1