DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Delta - The final test

As you may know, our new map "Delta" is close to being finished. There was supposed to be a final test yesterday however, I was not available for it. There will be a final test Today at 7:30PM EST, (1:30 hour from now). I am aware of how short notice this is and I apologise for that, however with this being near peak times for MRP on a Saturday, I believe we can still easily get ourselves enough people to test the map with.

This will be a final test of the map, so for this one please report ALL bugs and issues you find as these were not found in quality control checks we did.

As before, please comment below with your In-Game name and why you would like to test.

Staff are exempt from the application, as are faction leaders.

TLDR; Sorry for not being here yesterday, please come today at 7:30 EST.

• Winner 1

180A WO Care, last test and didnt test previously. Some fresh eyes cant be bad right? Really want to report any bugs or things like that, to make the best out of a  test.

Edited by Careless

24th STS TSgt/18B SFC Drone : i want to join the testing to help with the numbers so we can test war properly so we can make sure everything works as intended and i could help my faction leader with looking for new spots for tryouts 

11A 1LT Memeio

i would like to test the server out and check for glitch spots, parts of the map that might be unrealistic to dedicated players, and to just make sure the map is fair and fun to play on  

Tested in the first and second round

Reason: My name is Spencer. I have been with the community for awhile now and was there when we switched from CSDesert to Delta. I have a lot of experience finding spots that can be exploitable. I can also contribute new ideas for objectives and areas around them. I want to see the server do well with this transition and willing to help out in anyway I can.  

• Agree 2

2GA RFR SGT Hanako

I wanna join the test because I've been fairly interested in MRP recently, hanging around it. I've played last year on Chaharikar and would love to see the new map that Garnet has been working on!