DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Delta - The final test

Current: 180A CWO Dawn

I believe that as a player with experience on the MRP server I could benefit from play-testing the map as well as finding glitches and or bugs. I would also be able to guide new players to the map for the first time when they join, including 11B and players who didn't get to playtest the map. I have experience finding spots that can be exploitable and broken, So I believe I would be a great fit for the playtest.

1 hour ago, N4As said:

SSO SOPT Naas
Would like to test because I didn't get to it the past two times. I've really good things about this map, and have seen the streams. Looks really fun. 

22 minutes ago, SpencerPog said:

Tested in the first and second round

Reason: My name is Spencer. I have been with the community for awhile now and was there when we switched from CSDesert to Delta. I have a lot of experience finding spots that can be exploitable. I can also contribute new ideas for objectives and areas around them. I want to see the server do well with this transition and willing to help out in anyway I can.  

32 minutes ago, SomeOneStoleRyder said:

My name is WO1 Ryder

I wanna play on the map bc i wanted to see the final result of the map and see how it looks, and try to look for glitch spots 

1 hour ago, NotSwagger said:

Name : 75R SFC Gallagher 

I’ve tested the map before and I’d love to be a part of the last check before the map goes live and make sure it has the least amount of bugs as possible thanks for your consideration!

1 hour ago, D_Rose said:

2GA PVT D Rose
Veteran player returned to GG while on deltas first rotation

1 hour ago, Toyto said:

18B SFC Toyto
I am a veteran player and played Delta start to finish on its last rotation

1 hour ago, Drone said:

24th STS TSgt/18B SFC Drone : i want to join the testing to help with the numbers so we can test war properly so we can make sure everything works as intended and i could help my faction leader with looking for new spots for tryouts 

1 hour ago, Memeio said:

11A 1LT Memeio

i would like to test the server out and check for glitch spots, parts of the map that might be unrealistic to dedicated players, and to just make sure the map is fair and fun to play on  

1 hour ago, Careless said:

180A WO Care, last test and didnt test previously. Helping GB to get tryout thingys. Some fresh eyes cant be bad right?

You can all test, be available in teamspeak!

• Like 1