Xaviers Resignation

You were demoted, you did not resign, you were demoted due to the ban appeals accepted against you, along with a few other things, like the fact you've been retrained.

Not sure why people who are demoted like to make resignations, it isn't going to save you face when it's revealed you were demoted. Hell this resignation is just more toxic.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

You were demoted, you did not resign, you were demoted due to the ban appeals accepted against you, along with a few other things, like the fact you've been retrained.

Not sure why people who are demoted like to make resignations, it isn't going to save you face when it's revealed you were demoted. Hell this resignation is just more toxic. Enjoy your blacklist, we don't need staff acting like this.

said I was demoted never removed so yeah sorry that I wanna focus on my real life shit

1 minute ago, Xavier said:

said I was demoted never removed so yeah sorry that I wanna focus on my real life shit

I said full demotion lmao, I'm not sure how you don't understand that. By all means go ahead. I think I was pretty clear on the call though, however nothing is ever your fault is it? Locking this topic.