In-game name: Jer
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Staff members in-game name: Dunno
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Dunno
Date & Time of incident: Dunno 
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Pending Community Ban / Toxicity
How long were you banned for?: Dunno
Proof of Ban: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1792974569796066166/349B9168E0ABBA0BEB1D120EAA99DDB82F12C11C/
What happened? (include any proof): Forogot
Why should your ban be removed?: I am wanting to attend Gamma's Funeral for the MRP Event

My steam profile is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874892758/ not sure which Steam id ya need

6 hours ago, JerAppealAccount said:

What happened? (include any proof): Forogot

From what I remember you came back to the community for the sole purpose of being toxic in the shoutbox and, if my memory doesn't fail me, also in-game (although to a much smaller extent). Frankly, I don't remember exactly what was said or what went down but I normally didn't ban people for toxicity on light offenses and I'm pretty sure I remember you singling out certain people you weren't too fond of (including me). The main reason I do remember was that you had just come back to the community (if you even call it coming back) and all I saw was you being toxic in shoutbox. I don't even recall banning you, just blacklisting you from staff for the reason: "Demoted because of 6 warns as staff, came back just to start shit and be toxic like before, manipulated sits as staff that went under the radar (Perma BL)"

That being said I'm in no control with what goes on from here, it's old and I don't have the evidence. The fact you waited this long tells me you know you did something wrong at the time because you would've appealed a perma ban. However, I wouldn't mind you coming back so long as the attitude shifts, it's been over half a year now. If you want to go to Gamma's event then perhaps Jake can just unban you for the day. In the end, it's up to Jake what to do with this ban. I don't have the evidence and I don't remember the entire situation, however, it is past the 30 day appeal threshold, although from what I've seen that threshold can be a bit loose at times.

TL;DR: Old ban, evidence gone, was toxic in shoutbox after barely returning, don't remember exactly what he said.

8 hours ago, Gythem said:

From what I remember you came back to the community for the sole purpose of being toxic in the shoutbox and, if my memory doesn't fail me, also in-game (although to a much smaller extent). Frankly, I don't remember exactly what was said or what went down but I normally didn't ban people for toxicity on light offenses and I'm pretty sure I remember you singling out certain people you weren't too fond of (including me). The main reason I do remember was that you had just come back to the community (if you even call it coming back) and all I saw was you being toxic in shoutbox. I don't even recall banning you, just blacklisting you from staff for the reason: "Demoted because of 6 warns as staff, came back just to start shit and be toxic like before, manipulated sits as staff that went under the radar (Perma BL)"

That being said I'm in no control with what goes on from here, it's old and I don't have the evidence. The fact you waited this long tells me you know you did something wrong at the time because you would've appealed a perma ban. However, I wouldn't mind you coming back so long as the attitude shifts, it's been over half a year now. If you want to go to Gamma's event then perhaps Jake can just unban you for the day. In the end, it's up to Jake what to do with this ban. I don't have the evidence and I don't remember the entire situation, however, it is past the 30 day appeal threshold, although from what I've seen that threshold can be a bit loose at times.

TL;DR: Old ban, evidence gone, was toxic in shoutbox after barely returning, don't remember exactly what he said.

So I came back for a short period of time. The only thing I had said in the shoutbox was "Gythem couldn't lead SEALs can he lead an MRP Server" this was only teasing and was provoked by you when you had spoke behind my back and I was unable to defend myself.

Seems also be a pending com ban that never officially was changed since.  It was never appealed due to me not having interest and myself having some other projects to do.

The sole reason I want to come back is to pay my respect to Gamma as he had heavily helped me throughout my journey in MRP

I am going to +1

I don't remember why you were originally banned, it was so long ago, and I vaguely remember hearing "Jer is comm banned!" maybe like, twice that day. The reason you want to come back is noble, at least in my eyes. I personally would say +1 for the unban, as really it has been a long time, you didn't get pushy with it like many other people have when appealing a comm ban, you seem to mean well, and i believe we should give you that chance.

So yeah, hope to see you on the server Jer, and hope the ban is lifted soon.

You only came back to minge earlier as Gythem mentioned and from then you have not made any steps in proving that you have changed in any way, shape, or form. With that being said, however, I would be in favor of you being temporarily unbanned and allowed on the server for a short amount of time to attend Gamma’s ceremony and pay your respects; and then after you will be re banned until you have actually proven that you have changed. Then we should revisit you being unbanned for good.

Edited by hysteria
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 3
3 hours ago, hysteria said:

You only came back to minge earlier as Gythem mentioned and from then you have not made any steps in proving that you have changed in any way, shape, or form. With that being said, however, I would be in favor of you being temporarily unbanned and allowed on the server for a short amount of time to attend Gamma’s ceremony and pay your respects; and then after you will be re banned until you have actually proven that you have changed. Then we should revisit you being unbanned for good.

Not sure what you mean by  I came back to minge, the comm ban was for what I said above. There is no video evidence, and or a valid reason. To my knowledge a toxicity ban has to be continus and very strong. I've never once met any of those criteria. 

• Disagree 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

You’ll be unbanned for Gamma’s celebration of life and then immediately re-banned.

We don’t entertain appeals that are older than 30 days without new evidence or support being brought to the table. It would be stupid to expect our Staff Team to hold onto evidence perpetually.

Toxicity bans have been cut short before but given the blatant disrespect / lack of effort in your appeal, I wouldn’t hold your breath.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2