Credit Weapons Changes Suggestion

Note: I am just kind of coming back to the community, and i know i have only played for a few days as of recent - but i intend on playing more so if you think that this suggestions could be "Invalid" due to my just returning, i completely understand.

Description - Altering the prices of the credit shop weapons.

First, the weapons that are okay at their current prices.
LR300 is fine (40 credits for 2 hours)
Orsis + Mosin are also fine (75 credits for 1 hour)
Deagle is fine (20 credits for 45 minutes)
And the AEK is fine (100 credits for 2 hours, although high price, it is still OP and a donator weapon already)

Now the price changes, and why.
Honey Badger, currently 80 credits for 2 hours. It should be lowered to 30 credits for 2 hours.
The SIG, this weapon isnt necessarily bad, though if we are going off of "Better than the LR" which is pretty much just an AK/M4 equivalent but for credits, it still falls a little short. It has its moments though, so I think it should match the LR300 for 40 credits for 2 hours.
FAMAS, okay so the FAMAS doesnt have many attachments, and it doesnt have the best aim spread if i say so myself, but it still has some range, more so than an SMG, therefore i think it should be lowered to 30 credits for 2 hours.

I know these prices are low, though these weapons are fairly lackluster, and are also overshadowed by the donator weapons and pretty much any whitelist gun. They do serve the purpose for cheap, one-off weapons, which lower ranks may try out. As for the ones that didn't change in price, they are quite balanced where they are, one thing to note (And i cannot vouch for this myself as i have never bought it) is that the Orsis in the credit shop doesn't give you the weapon, it simply just takes your credits.

Reasoning - Kind of said before, but these weapons are lacking, and rather than upgrading the weapons to be more on par with others, simply decreasing the prices for some could make them a bit more seen in combat and such. Possibly opening doors to new types of gameplay, and combat on the battlefield.

Notes: None!
Though I would enjoy if anyone had any -1s to provide a bit of reasoning, if they have any.

ADDITION!!!
Remove or Fix the Orsis, as pointed out it doesn't currently work on the shop, so it should be fixed, as to make sure no one loses points to it!
In my personal opinion it would be a neat thing if the Orsis was replaced by the JNG-90 in the credits shop, similar to how there are rifles that can only be used via credits, a sniper would be a nice little touch!
(I will leave this decision up to Garn in the case this is accepted)

Edited by Captainswag
  • Like 2
  • Creative 1
  • Agree 1

+1 Sounds like a good idea and the prices you've provided seem like they fit the guns well. Also, 

20 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

the Orsis in the credit shop doesn't give you the weapon, it simply just takes your credits.

this should be definitely be fixed as well.

• Agree 1
24 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

+1 Sounds like a good idea and the prices you've provided seem like they fit the guns well. Also, 

this should be definitely be fixed as well.

I was thinking about adding on "Remove the Orsis from the shop, as the Mosin is already there as a sniper" but yeah either remove the orsis or fix it, i will add it!

• Agree 1

I don't want to double post, but a slight edit has been made to this, simply where (near the bottom) it says "ADDITION" I suggested to change the Orsis in the shop (Which is currently broken, according to a handful of players) to the JNG-90, small thing, but I thought i would say this so it could shed some light on the edit.
Again, don't wanna double post, just wanna make sure i am getting my point across clearly!

• 2 weeks later...