Maximus Price's Staff Application

5 hours ago, Mavv_ said:

+1

This comes with 0 hesitation as I have worked very closely with you in Army for a while now and I've seen what you are capable of and I believe you'd make a great addition to our staff team. Good luck.

Thank you for the kind words, i hope i can get a chance to work even more with you

22 hours ago, hysteria said:

+1

I have seen you on the server quite a bit and from what I saw with your interactions with army I have no doubt that you would be fine as staff. I think that you have proven that with your skillset you can get the job done. Also you have a fairly solid application with not too many things that I would add/remove.

No real complaints, Goodluck! 

thank you so much for the kind words, i worked very hard on it.

20 hours ago, Fonza said:

+1

After running Fluff's last cadence run with you, you seem to hold a pretty strong grip on members of the community and we could really use that right now. I hope you keep that same energy.

I hope to be working with you on the staff team soon!
Other than that, good luck.

thank you so much for the kinds words, i enjoyed running cadence with fluffs, and wish i could have done it a lot more

+1

Good paragraphs, clearly a liked person among the community, and an okay amount of playtime. Only thing that made me question the application was that you don't know how to work recording software, although its a barrier that can be overcome, its still an important fundamental of being staff. I love the confidence with the referrals though lol.

23 hours ago, Early6111 said:

+1

Good paragraphs, clearly a liked person among the community, and an okay amount of playtime. Only thing that made me question the application was that you don't know how to work recording software, although its a barrier that can be overcome, its still an important fundamental of being staff. I love the confidence with the referrals though lol.

thank you so much for the kind words i see you are a man of class

• Forums Moderator
On 5/31/2021 at 4:27 AM, MaximusPrice said:

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] no i am too old to understand

You will need a recording software to get proof of people saying shit but it's not too hard. You can lookup some ways to use any number of softwares and learn how to use them, it may be needed in the future if you are interested in becoming staff. 

Both other than that, you're fairly active, mature, a nice guy from what I've seen, have +1's from people that I trust, and definitely have potential to be a good staff member with a bit of training. Best of luck man.

+1

(Btw, if you're going to respond to people on your application, do it all in 1 go instead of several seperates replies. You can quote as many people you want in 1 reply)

Neutral,

Maybe you’ve worked on your attitude a bit but my only experience with you was you crying over me having a gun out (on safety btw) trying to force me to go to some weird training of some sort??

If you’d like to talk about this so I can see if you’ve changed i’m more then happy.

Lucid#5703

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
23 minutes ago, RealRichard said:

Neutral,

Maybe you’ve worked on your attitude a bit but my only experience with you was you crying over me having a gun out (on safety btw) trying to force me to go to some weird training of some sort??

If you’d like to talk about this so I can see if you’ve changed i’m more then happy.

Lucid#5703

if i yelled at you i apologize, i try to be an out going type of guy, someone you can relax and have a beer with. so if i did yell at you, it probably was a misunderstanding, also thank you for the kind words

+1  Maximus since i came back to the server and joined the army ive had no poor interactions with you and you show great potential and are fun to be around and show a good understanding of the rules and show some great potential that i think would be a good fit to positively influence others as staff. just make sure you grab a recording software for sits and stuff incase of an appeal or something. Best of luck to you and keep up the great work