DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Medinator's Ban Appeal

Salmon

Medinator and I fell off but I can say that he was one of my only friends on here. Compared to how I've seen him act a year ago (according to his snapchat), I can personally see a big growth in his maturity and I think he is fit to be able to come back. His "crime" may have been pretty bad but this was a year ago and things can always change,+1.

• Community Director

+1 - Don't get me wrong, you weren't the "model" player for your years of playing; however I think at least I can remember, this was your first "major" incident. I may oppose people who have shown a history of unbans and rebans, but that's not your case. I think it's worth to give you a chance to come back and display this. 

Edited by AlexConway
2 hours ago, AlexConway said:

he's had 1-2 massrdm bans, but there wasn't a Non-Mal ban back in the day

I meant this has been his only toxicity/comm ban. That one's on me

Edited by Salmon
Sound less retarded
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3

+1 

Here's why:

I believe that Medinator does deserve a second chance it happens to the best of us that we make terrible mistake and the only way out is to either apologize or make it up. Honestly in the doc itself had very good points that were illustrated poorly. Honestly my first reaction when readying the doc was "There is actually valid points that were brought up", and really guys are we seriously gonna say "Yay you were toxic so you can't be unbanned", this community is toxic many people are probably as toxic as Medinator! Though he was toxic I believe everyone gets a chance if they've changed. GL Medinator and please come and dominate with the matador if you come back.

Edited by sixty
  • Like 1

-support. It seems the general consensus was the last time you where here you were toxic. No-one seems to argue that. That being said I think whether someone is influenced not their actions are their own to take responsibility for. There seems a lot of passing most of the blame off to Petal here. Lastly everyone seems intent that you have changed but I don't see how anyone could properly judge that seeing you have not been part of the community. 

Overall everyone agrees that you were toxic and by no means a model player and while there were no other "major" incidents people don't talk but someone this way who was not a somewhat consistent issue.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
16 hours ago, Sinwaith said:

Lastly everyone seems intent that you have changed but I don't see how anyone could properly judge that seeing you have not been part of the community. 

Overall everyone agrees that you were toxic and by no means a model player and while there were no other "major" incidents people don't talk but someone this way who was not a somewhat consistent issue

I feel a lot of this could apply to Horse and we unbanned him. In order to judge if he has changed for the community to see, he'd need to be unbanned and given the same short leash as Horse did.

• Agree 5

Well what a surprise to just randomly pop-up in the Garnet Forums and just so happen to see this.

I can say that Medinator and I were never friends, or even considered each other close to such a thing, we hated each other under SlideTurtle in Green Beret back in like ends of 2016 or beginnings of 2017, but that was almost 6 years ago, and since his document was made and his ban issued, it's been a year, the ambiance is different and things, from the small part that I've seen, are going good for MilitaryRP. 

I think it's been years since he was trully toxic to his core and another chance at this stage wouldn't hurt.

Edited by Mark-
On 6/8/2021 at 3:18 PM, Salmon said:

I feel a lot of this could apply to Horse and we unbanned him. In order to judge if he has changed for the community to see, he'd need to be unbanned and given the same short leash as Horse did.

The difference is; Horses ban was not justified, this one was.

• 3 weeks later...