Fetn kill montage

This was really good!

I enjoyed the use of transitions, but a couple things to know

Let the full noise of the gunshot sound before cutting it, it makes it lest satisfying to both see and hear.

The transitions weren't the smoothest, but it's apparent you're still learning to edit videos so you should learn to do them better with time.

The music was good, but see if you can time the shots to the beat better, if you're gonna send it, you might as well full send it.

But this shit was top tier for a GG kill montage

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Lucher said:

This was really good!

I enjoyed the use of transitions, but a couple things to know

Let the full noise of the gunshot sound before cutting it, it makes it lest satisfying to both see and hear.

The transitions weren't the smoothest, but it's apparent you're still learning to edit videos so you should learn to do them better with time.

The music was good, but see if you can time the shots to the beat better, if you're gonna send it, you might as well full send it.

Good to know thanks G ❤️

Edited by Papiraqi
Just now, Papiraqi said:

yeah i know some clips i forgot to take out and i had limited resources including video quality, bits, and all that BS. So there was so much i can do there since my GPU is not good at handling footage editing or just video editing in general. But aye, did my best lmao

i use to do some shitty edits so i can give you a few tips on probably how to make your shit smoother, but i need to know what you use to edit your videos

26 minutes ago, Lucher said:

i use to do some shitty edits so i can give you a few tips on probably how to make your shit smoother, but i need to know what you use to edit your videos

ill hit you up preciate it 

Edited by Papiraqi