Dean Cuisine PG (Mod Application)

In-game name: Dean Cuisine PG
SteamID: (
STEAM_0:1:511291959)
Warns: None at the moment.
Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Playtime?: 192:40:23.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] I have both but I need to learn how to use team speak
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Papiraqi
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have no past experiences 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You shouldn't really pick me over other applicants.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been warned Multiple times for RDM, NLR, and FAILRP. I have been banned for a day for FAILRP after I left the game when my base was being raided.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is the first time I have applied
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can probably play for about 4 hours on weekdays, and 10 hours on weekends.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm a introvert so I don't have other hobbies
Did you read the staff rules?: I have read the staff rules.

Edited by Dean_Cuisine
I don't care just deny me already.
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 3
1 minute ago, Zachman said:

do /id your name in game

you need TS this is a big thing

i dont know what this is

im assuming your ref

ok then, just deny yourself, you took out the 2 paragraph minimum and you have said many time's in game you only want to be staffed because you are bored

go into details and explain your warns

clearly did not

Fat -1, you gave 0 effort into this app and show no care about truly becoming staff other than being bored. Staff isn't some perk you get to flex and show off that you got commands, you are supposed to be friendly and welcoming to new players and eventually be what people look up to. Either fix yourself up and actually try or just stop.

-1 Zachman couldn’t have explained it better. Also, don’t apply for staff saying you’re gonna get denied, and then put minimal effort into your application, because yeah you’re right. You aren’t going to be accepted unless you actually put some effort towards being a staff member.

• Agree 1

-1 this is more dissapointing than the first app i saw when i first came back, atleast he put the slightest effort in applying.

this is just apply for the memes, in my opinion.

wouldnt be suprised if he abused aswell given people say ur applying cus ur bored. Just my opinion.

Best regards:

Roy Kenneth

Denied
This Application is being denied. Please follow what our formatting list and include detailed information to show you would actually want to hold a staff rank on the server. No Detail, Didn't Read The Rules, etc.

You may re-apply in 72 hour, Please use all criticism given and don't repeat anything with your current application.