How to run an out-of-the-box business

You may have seen traveling merchants, get-rich-quick hobo schemes, and others. In this guide, I'll teach you how to get your weird business idea off the ground

1.) Think. Pretty simple, using your last 2 brain cells to get you money faster than printing. An interesting example I have seen is Duke's Shop, a 
recreation of Resident Evil: Village's traveling merchant in the game. Duke plays as a hobo with a carriage and buys/sells crate exclusive goods.

2.) Look at the surroundings. Players on Garnet tend to be smooth brain, big flashy colors draw in 12 year olds like it's Epstien's Mansion. Hence why
you see hobos use big text with multiple colors as a leaderboard for who had the most money to burn.

3.) Look at the least played classes, then glorify them. A good example is the Black Market Dealer. How more people don't buy from him is crazy,
you can buy frag grenades, unarrest sticks, keypad crackers, the works. Take a class like the dealer and glorify it like a disco ball. Give ominous
adverts about your product, making him seem a bigger deal than your AK selling cousins in the Weapons Dealers. Or become Lana Rhodes and 
create a brothel as a prostitute, guaranteeing a Speed Testosterone Deal (STD for short) with every go at the living fleshlight. 

4.) Copy off of someone and change a few things. Let's face it, you are too busy playing Garnet to do your homework, so you copy off of your friend (if you have one)
and change a couple things to make it yours. Same deal. Guy has a gun store? Make it a gun store with prostitutes. Drug Dealer around the corner gets
more money than you? Raid him in cold blood until he rage quits then do exactly what he was doing, but with the flashy lights from before.

If you follow this guide to a T, you'll be richer than you can imagine, but still be a level 10 because nothing you did brought up your XP.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/15/2021 at 8:22 AM, murph0981 said:

You may have seen traveling merchants, get-rich-quick hobo schemes, and others. In this guide, I'll teach you how to get your weird business idea off the ground

1.) Think. Pretty simple, using your last 2 brain cells to get you money faster than printing. An interesting example I have seen is Duke's Shop, a 
recreation of Resident Evil: Village's traveling merchant in the game. Duke plays as a hobo with a carriage and buys/sells crate exclusive goods.

2.) Look at the surroundings. Players on Garnet tend to be smooth brain, big flashy colors draw in 12 year olds like it's Epstien's Mansion. Hence why
you see hobos use big text with multiple colors as a leaderboard for who had the most money to burn.

3.) Look at the least played classes, then glorify them. A good example is the Black Market Dealer. How more people don't buy from him is crazy,
you can buy frag grenades, unarrest sticks, keypad crackers, the works. Take a class like the dealer and glorify it like a disco ball. Give ominous
adverts about your product, making him seem a bigger deal than your AK selling cousins in the Weapons Dealers. Or become Lana Rhodes and 
create a brothel as a prostitute, guaranteeing a Speed Testosterone Deal (STD for short) with every go at the living fleshlight. 

4.) Copy off of someone and change a few things. Let's face it, you are too busy playing Garnet to do your homework, so you copy off of your friend (if you have one)
and change a couple things to make it yours. Same deal. Guy has a gun store? Make it a gun store with prostitutes. Drug Dealer around the corner gets
more money than you? Raid him in cold blood until he rage quits then do exactly what he was doing, but with the flashy lights from before.

If you follow this guide to a T, you'll be richer than you can imagine, but still be a level 10 because nothing you did brought up your XP.

imagine needing money or xp, yikes.

Im just chillin with my 35m (used to be 60 before i gave 25m to a broke man 😉 )

yet i havnt grinded since 2 months into money wipe, wich is like 1.5 years ago i think

• Cringe 3
On 6/16/2021 at 12:24 PM, royk01 said:

imagine needing money or xp, yikes.

Im just chillin with my 35m (used to be 60 before i gave 25m to a broke man 😉 )

yet i havnt grinded since 2 months into money wipe, wich is like 1.5 years ago i think

weird flex but ok

• Agree 1