McDonalds Mocha Frappe Moderator Application

In-game name: McDonalds Mocha Frappe
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): .STEAM_0:0:167270256 
Warns: 0 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:| McDonalds Mocha Frappe has played for 580:39:33.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Rosie, aidanpoppas, WoolleyMonster
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I helped staff for this DarkRP server for like 2 or so months. 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

So, as i have said in the last question, I did previously staff for this server, and after I left, people seemed very dissapointed and upset that I left. And I was trying to prepare myself for the future. As I mentioned in my Resignation the first time, I left mainly for the reason of my girlfriend and my relationship. We are still together, except she works in the day and i work nights. So I get to play on the server mainly during the day from 6AM-2PM EST.

I also see myself as a great staff member, and a lot of the server players really enjoyed it when I had sits with them. I also made great connections with the Staff team while i was there, and still are very good with them now. Even when i put my 1st app, LOA, and Resignation, the staff seemed that they were greatful to have me on the team! I am also very frequently on the server, even with helping new players out, reporting things that need to be reported, and just having fun and building connections, making people wanting to stay active!
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Never
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made a staff app back in March, which did get accepted, then I resigned.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Mornings of EST 5 days a week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I have a part-time job, in band, theater, and other fine arts activites.

Also a part of a upcoming E-sports team for Rainbow Six Siege with a few friends.

And heavily involved with  Music Production.
Did you read the staff rules?: Did you read the staff rules? |McDonalds Mocha Frappe

• Like 4
  • Winner 1