Timmy Spoons Staff Application

In-game name: timmy spoons
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:244072293
Warns:N/A
Timezone:Pst 
Playtime?:131:37:06
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES Though im new to teamspeak
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES Yet it may lage my computer 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Maddox Fubar
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Currently I have lots of time on my hands meaning I can be online quite a lot compared to others, I love helping new and old players alike with any problems they may have. I enjoy taking time to help deal with others and I wish to make this server a safe place for anyone and everyone. I hate seeing players ruin the fun of others by prop blocking or rdming and often wish i could do something about it. With staff power I could make the game more enjoyable for players trying to have fun or just roleplay while dealing with mingers or players with no intent to roleplay. My experience with arrogant or rude players has made it easy for me to deal with them accordingly. 

I believe that I should be accepted for an administrative role because from the few interactions I've had with other members I often had them laughing or chuckling. I hope to make people happy and help them enjoy their time on this wonderful server. I live in the west coast though I am often on at ludicrous hours (sometimes even at 4am) and I can be online late at night/very early.  I'd love to interact with the community more and although i have not met everybody on the staff team i wish to eventually meet everyone.  I hope you all consider my application and have a wonderful day/night/evening! 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details N/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: about three days ago was my last application 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: around 10-11 hours somedays and others around 5-6
     If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play other games sometimes but I definitely play gmod the most 
Did you read the staff rules? timmy spoons

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, aidanpoppas123 said:

I don't know who you are outside of your previous application. I haven't been super active in the past few days, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't see you around. Your paragraphs are also lacking. This is definitely subject to change based off of what others have to say. 

my apologies ive been working on leveling up these past few days, I hope I get to meet you in the future!

+1 

honestly I say give him a shot. There’s playtime. Not much but it’s there. He’s 17, not some 12 year old trying to get some power lol. And there’s obviously some kind of dedication in trying to get on the team. Good luck, man. 

Edit: I know making applications can suck sometimes to be honest. I was in this position too 🙂

Edited by Canlex
Just wanted to add a lil more to my response.
4 minutes ago, Canlex said:

+1 

honestly I say give him a shot. There’s playtime. Not much but it’s there. He’s 17, not some 12 year old trying to get some power lol. And there’s obviously some kind of dedication in trying to get on the team. Good luck, man. 

Edit: I know making applications can suck sometimes to be honest. I was in this position too 🙂

hey man, thanks. that made my night

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Canlex said:

+1 

+1 for this exact reason

give him a shot 

• Agree 1

I've just had a great chat with this Chad before I realized he put up a staff which greatly changed my perspective on him. It is a pretty easy +1. 

Staff app is decent, as with most the paragraphs are usually lacking a bit, but I've seen him around and he seems very dedicated to trying to help the server.

Best of luck to you mate ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, smileeface said:

havent had a lot of interactions with u in-game, only one i can remember was u interrupting my sit earlier... but this is your second app and I see you're dedicated. You seem to have a good rep so far so +1 Good luck man 

sorry for interrupting your sit, thank you for the +1 though it means a lot! 

• Like 2