[BAN APPEAL]

In-game name: AA WUV GAWORE 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:72160153
Staff members in-game name: Fetn Deviluke
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:220893720
Date & Time of incident: 2:40AM
Timezone: EST 
Ban Reason: "homophobia"
How long were you banned for?: 1 week 
Proof of Ban: (screenshot)What happened? (include any proof): I was banned for saying "goodnight fags and faggots" in OOC. Fent had been following me and Neaboheya since he was unbanned, he noclipped under the ground for around 10 minutes waiting for something. : ) smiley face saw it as well and knew what he was doing. Both me and Neaboheya told him to stop but he followed just so he could find anything to ban.

Why should your ban be removed?: If I was told to stop i would have stopped. i haven’t never been warned or asked to stop due to it being offensive, not a single time. As someone whoes gay I find it a little odd being banned for "homophobia" but it is what it is. I just find it convienant timing that my best friends banned, gets unbanned, than gets followed, and gets banned by the person who renamed his ban reason for "pedophilia". It sounds like he's just reaching in my opinion and this wasn't handled professionally in the slightest and is creating a bad pattern. This is my favorite server, I've poured 100s of hours into this and I'm not gonna sit this one out. I haven't even gotten a verbal, even if I was it should've been a 3 day ban not a week long one. according to the new guidelines this should be the order in which the consequences should be: First offense: Verbal Warning/Optional warning (depending on severity) Second offense: Warning & Chat mute Third offense: Warning & Elongated chat mute & jail time Fourth offense: Server ban for a 3 day period Fifth offense: 1 month ban for repeated hatespeech/racism/homophobia Sixth Offense: Community-wide ban.

spacer.png

Yet it being common sense.................. to not do this, it should be 3 days I don't know why I did a week. Overall you legit admitted to saying it but here's some evidence

now for the reason I was spectating, your friend was unbanned for a ban of pedophilia. So might as well spectate him and see if the rumor's were true.

You called all the people active on the server which was around 80 at the time "fags/faggots", so uh I don't know man. 

unknown.png

also apparently you've been doing this every night you get off ? any truth on that or is that just a rumour 

46 minutes ago, gumballsgaming said:

As someone whoes gay I find it a little odd being banned for "homophobia" but it is what it is.

a gay person can still be homophobic.. lol

Edited by Fetn
  • Agree 1

Accepted (Partially)

You shouldn't of been banned for a week but regardless you still made a distasteful comment in OOC.

It doesn't matter if you yourself are "Gay" the words mean different to other people in the server and we have rules for a reason.

Your ban will be updated to a 3 day ban instead of a week as kind of a lesson to not to this again.

As with all things there will be exception, IE: a member with an urban upbringing who's speech includes some foul language may be excused with a verbal warning, but generally, expect this procedure.

Staff members don't generally have to follow the Procedure but you are expected to know it since you have 100's of hours on the server.

If you are caught using this language again the punishment next time will be more severe.

Fetn will definitely talked to about just banning players without talking to them.

-Austin

@Clicher @Zachman @Shin_Tsukimi Please Lock & Move Topic