Ban

GBLNPunk

Hey, so I'm new too the game, Ive played maybe four days on the server. The chat said a purge was happening, and I have no clue now If it was a person trolling or the server being wack. But I thought the purge was happening and saw others fighting and shooting each other so I killed people too. I got taken In by an admin, said what happened, he informed me that the purge hasn't happened in years In that server, and I said oh well my bad, it said it in chat, its an honest mistake.  I still have been banned for two weeks even though nothing was on purpose to intentionally mass rdm to get kicked or anything and everything was an honest mistake, this is literally the first time I've been brought in with a moderator about something against me, I don't think the mod even checked the chat to see what I was talking about, there wasn't even a warning. Hopefully I can get the ban removed or lowered for this genuine mistake.

• Disagree 1
9 minutes ago, GBLNPunk said:

Hey, so I'm new too the game, Ive played maybe four days on the server. The chat said a purge was happening, and I have no clue now If it was a person trolling or the server being wack. But I thought the purge was happening and saw others fighting and shooting each other so I killed people too. I got taken In by an admin, said what happened, he informed me that the purge hasn't happened in years In that server, and I said oh well my bad, it said it in chat, its an honest mistake.  I still have been banned for two weeks even though nothing was on purpose to intentionally mass rdm to get kicked or anything and everything was an honest mistake, this is literally the first time I've been brought in with a moderator about something against me, I don't think the mod even checked the chat to see what I was talking about, there wasn't even a warning. Hopefully I can get the ban removed or lowered for this genuine mistake.

In-game name:  Trust Dissolved 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:226750801 
Staff members in-game name:  Canlex
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):  STEAM_0:0:69607732
Date & Time of incident: 2021-07-15 - 17:19:38
Timezone:   Mountain Standard Time

Ban Reason: MRDM | Hamas
How long were you banned for?:  2 weeks
Proof of Ban:  its on the garnet gaming bans list
What happened? (include any proof): Up above this post
Why should your ban be removed?: Up above this post

• Cringe 1
  • Sad 1

He was very intent on there being a purge event, I confirmed in admin chat as well as logs there was definitely not a purge event. 6+ people were killed during that time. I admit that MRDM should probably be Replaced with an Unintentional MRDM ban but either way MRDM was for sure committed, and the fact it was done with a donator credit knife made me think he was not a new player. The sit was not recorded but I was very respectful did explain that Purges do not happen on this server he apologized but do to the amount of people killed I felt a ban was sufficient. Like I said though Unintentional MRDM was the better choice.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Hamas said:

He was very intent on there being a purge event, I confirmed in admin chat as well as logs there was definitely not a purge event. 6+ people were killed during that time. I admit that MRDM should probably be Replaced with an Unintentional MRDM ban but either way MRDM was for sure committed, and the fact it was done with a donator credit knife made me think he was not a new player. The sit was not recorded but I was very respectful did explain that Purges do not happen on this server he apologized but do to the amount of people killed I felt a ban was sufficient. Like I said though Unintentional MRDM was the better choice.

we'll need photos of logs mate

I didn't take photos of these logs, in the sit he was aware he killed these people as RDM and it was never disputed during the sit only that it was a mistake. In his appeal he never denied it either, just that it was a mistake. I take pictures of every log and I could show you my file but I guess somehow this one was Missed I am sorry about that and will make sure it doesn't happen again.

• Like 1