DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

IMPORTANT DarkRP Crashing [08/23/2018]

• The Garnut

Hello nut gamers, I've noticed we began experiencing issues with the DarkRP  starting 8/16/2018 where some of you guys will get disconnected for 'overflowing reliable channel'. I've been trying my best behind the scenes to figure out what is causing this issue since it had begun, however, i'm not coming closer to a solution - and my host ran out of ideas I can try. Unfortunately, I will be disabling some addons in attempt to figure out the source of the issue. Starting today inventories, the custom chatbox, DJ, and the cinema owner classes will no longer be present on the server, I will test to see if the issue persist, and if it is, they will be returned, and other features will instead be taken out. I will use this thread to update you guys as to what it is when the time is up!

Thank you very much for understanding and sorry for any inconveniences. 

Please rest assured, your inventory items will not disappear, they are secure in our databases 🙂 

• Like 2

Well you say it started on the 16th-ish. Let's look at anything added in the most recent update. Perhaps it was the new things associated with being hit? I'm definitely don't even know what that error means, but if it's client-side, maybe it's the hit flinch. The new chatbox has been here a while, and a miss it dearly already. Hope we can get this sorted out. I already miss chatbox and inventory. 

45 minutes ago, Garnet said:

For today we will get rids of some d3a updates, reverting to an older version, advanced dupe 2, and some clientsided convars to optimization (cl_fixcrash) for reference.

I think the reverting the d3a screwed up the ranks or something. Cause I was unable to return my self after a sit, Not sure if it is just for VIP Mods/T Mods though.

• The Garnut
8 minutes ago, Charlie said:

I think the reverting the d3a screwed up the ranks or something. Cause I was unable to return my self after a sit, Not sure if it is just for VIP Mods/T Mods though.

any specific error?

• The Garnut

Now that both DarkRP and PoliceRP are being affected by the errors, i've made the following adjustments for 8/28/2018:

PoliceRP 

Disabled the Bartender class

Disabled the weed cultivator class

DarkRP

Disabled Mayor Laws

Disabled Meth Manfucaturing