Kill Indicator

EfaxGaming

Description: A kill indicator, like the old XP awarded thing during war saying that you gained XP after each kill.

Reasoning: This wouldn't change anything a massive amount, but I feel like having a kill indicator that you killed someone would be nice. I 
 personally miss the old XP given GUI that popped up every time that you got a kill. Whenever you get a kill in the server during war now, you have to
look in the kill feed. A small GUI saying that you killed someone that pops up in the corner of your screen would eliminate the time looking in the kill
feel to see if you killed the person or should still be worried. Even though it may seem like a short amount of time to look in the kill feed and see if
you killed someone, it is still enough for someone to rush you or snipe you. This may seem like a dumb suggestion but I would really like to see it
implemented.

Additional Information: May require a little bit of coding, I don't know if it would really be worth it in the eyes of the managers.
  • Creative 1
  • Disagree 1

-1 I personally don't think its worth coding this in as the kill feed works just as well and gives more information: how you died/killed someone, who they were, what type of class they/you are on. Although, I will admit I've glanced at it sometimes to count/see how many kills I got.

• Agree 2
7 hours ago, Reeper said:

-1 I personally don't think its worth coding this in as the kill feed works just as well and gives more information: how you died/killed someone, who they were, what type of class they/you are on. Although, I will admit I've glanced at it sometimes to count/see how many kills I got.

This is completely understandable as it would not change much and require a bit of coding, I was just posting this to also see people’s feedback. This would also not change the game that much and just add a small feature.

Edited by RockMiner