SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:607888909
Staff members in-game name:unknown
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):unknown
Date & Time of incident:7/16/2021
Timezone:est
Ban Reason: Non mal mass
How long were you banned for?: 2 days
Proof of Ban: unknow how to do so
What happened? (include any proof): Some people told me to keep killing them for a cringe video on yt about gg mrp and i did so then killed smity and was reported and i was banned even though no one i killed reported me
Why should your ban be removed?: I never expected to even get up high to this rank and if im being honest i did not read the rules fully and i am now willing to do so and take the game seriously  as well as i was not reported from the people i was killing and yes i do know killing "friends" is still rdm now but i did not know i could be banned if it was the same people 3 times i also know i have no reason to be unbanned but i am willing to do what ever it takes to be able to play on the server again and be able to play serious once and for all

Edited by Milk3rs
steam id not inserted
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
1 hour ago, Milk3rs said:

killed smity and was reported and i was banned even though no one i killed reported me

Kinda confuses me a bit. Anyways, like I have told you multiple times even before you were reported, Consensual or just RDMing for fun is still RDM and can lead to bans.

6VfoEtMDJfgmV4GnbuetEQq_yK-FUMISIR2nLgLFwTi-WRszMl7DBKH1hGdLL5Yfkh5P4lQjNbBL7LhJRpLcaE9W_SmTnwvDV_796mF3Dhrlr9f4MdellmzD3fKBJ7YZoVo1gOp_

Edited by Reeper
  • Agree 1

+1 Talked to Milk a few months ago and he confirmed he said he was ready to actually try and take this seriously but he just had a few slipups while trying to have fun with some of his friends, he was not trying to be malicious however it may have come off as such. Milk is a great guy and a wonderful friend to be around however everyone makes mistakes and noone can be perfect, he's trying to be better and i believe he should have a chance to show that.

DENIED

As Reeper stated:

1 hour ago, Reeper said:

Consensual or just RDMing for fun is still RDM and can lead to bans

You also admitted to knowing that it was RDM.

3 hours ago, Milk3rs said:

i also know i have no reason to be unbanned

Then why appeal?

You were lucky that you were only banned for 2 days after being warned multiple times.

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKW

@Jake @Ozzy Please lock and move!

• Agree 1