Warns: N/A
Timezone: GMT/BST
Playtime: 400+ hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes
Current Ranks: CT PVT DeusI
Position you are applying for: 41st Commander Gree
Referrals: N/A
Past Experience:

Before the Server closed I was the join highest ranking  officer in the 41st, a Captain. This meant that when the commander wasn't on, I was responsible for the battalion.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen over other applicants because firstly I have extensive playtime on SWRP before the server was shutdown, and in a position where I was often leading people in RP scenarios, such as but not limited to: patrols, sieges, invasions, and defending from invasions. Secondly I am active all the time as I have nothing better to do sadly, meaning I will be there to personally train new recruits and give people a warm welcome to the server.

Another reason is that I would be good for the role over other candidates is that I was going to 41st Commander Gree once the server opened anyway before roles were reset. This means I already have all of the right documents for keeping track of battalion members and for training ready to use day 1 of the server opening. meaning that I have literally been prepared for this for over 250 painful days.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

How would you use the role you are applying for? I am ready to make the 41st the most professional, well trained it has ever been. I want the 41st to be the shining example battalion of the server in terms of skills and professionalism.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can do up to 10 hours a day lol

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod?
I play football, I am a D-end, we play on Sunday mornings

Did you read the application rules?: CT PVT DeusI

• Agree 9
On 7/19/2021 at 5:03 PM, Deus_Immortal said:

How would you use the role you are applying for? I am ready to make the 41st the most professional, well trained it has ever been. I want the 41st to be the shining example battalion of the server in terms of skills and professionalism.

Can you elaborate more on this question? How would you setup the battalion? How would you go about making it a "shining example"?

@AlexConway @Luxembourg @Python @Fonza @Tuna @huskaii @hysteria

These folks gave +rep on this thread but didn't leave a response.
Since this thread is lacking responses, can those of you who don't currently have an active application elaborate on your support?

On 7/19/2021 at 7:33 PM, Captainswag said:

Cannot +1/-1 another applicants app, but good luck sir!

Now that your app isn't active you can speak your mind here.

+1

I have heard from a lot of people that you were a very competent officer in 41st (Since I am close to a lot of people who used to play SWRP a lot) and from what they have told me about your leadership skills and RP ability I think that you are qualified to lead 41st.

Other than that you have a decent application so I saw no issue in agreeing with your application.

+1

While I haven’t met you myself, your application tells me that you have the experience within a leadership position and already have knowledge relating to the 41st. You have a lot of hours to contribute to the server which is something that is vital to every faction.

other than that, good luck on your application!

7 hours ago, proggy said:

Can you elaborate more on this question? How would you setup the battalion? How would you go about making it a "shining example"?

Yes, I can. Before the server was closed, a small handful of players were not kept on tight enough leashes by battalions, even the 41st fell foul to this issue, especially during the Lora Hart incident and the Doc incident. If you would like an elaboration on these feel free to ask. I'd like to make sure that this does not happen again.
There were also a few times during brief/debrief where battalion enlisted would, to coin a phrase, minge. I would like the 41st to not be involved in this, and will drill into the members that it could be considered FailRP.

I would also like the 41st to have much more in the way of RP as there wasn't all that much before. Therefore I have setup a few documents that can be used for 41st related passive RP when there are no events in progress. 

all in all, the 41st was not as desirable as other battalion, I hope to change that

• Agree 1