SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177961535

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime: Server Not Open | Most likely around 200 or so previously 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Current Ranks: SWRP - None | MRP - 2GA LT

Position you are applying for: 501st/TC Commander

Referrals: N/A

Past Experience: I was an NCO in 501st’s Torrent Company when the server was originally open.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

Experience : I have been with this community for a very long time and over the years I’ve been able to learn how to lead from some of the best people to come through the server. Not a whole lot of people can say that. When, I was in TC for 501st it allowed me understand how the faction could properly strive and I’m fully intent on making that possible. As I’ve said and will say again I’ve seen both sides to he server as a minge and a respected officer I am confident in being able to keep bias out of the regiment and keep the flow of officers and enlisted running healthy.

Dedication I have the dedication unlike any other officer you will get with this community. Becoming a CO of really any regiment will allow me to further that determination to prove I’ve changed and show people what I’m truly capable of. This puts me at less risk of burning out like other officers or CO’s which puts me in a position to constantly be ready to host tryouts, simulations, and trainings with my men. Doc work will be easy and you’ll never see me telling someone to either do the work I should be doing or letting someone off easy when their not pulling their weight. 

Downsides : I thought I’d add in an extra paragraph addressing the downsides if I were picked. Now, some may say holding an officer rank on the opposing server would take away focus and most of the dedication I have and to any other officer this would be true but I believe I can successfully further my rank in 2GA whilst also leading 501st confidentially. If either tanks are at jeopardy I will go through the proper channels inorder to understand what I need to adjust and how to do my job better. Another one of the biggest possible downsides is my previous toxicity and bans on the MRP Server which to be honest with you there is nothing I can directly do currently to influence your decision of it is based off of the old me. BUT, I ask you to listen to your peers and my Officer Corps in 2GA just to get somewhat of an understanding of how hard I am trying to improve and how far I’ve come. Your understanding of my toxicity is fuel to my dedication towards the server and it won’t stop.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details: I have 2-3 bans on the MRP mostly all in relations to toxicity. However, I believe I can prove these bans wrong by improving my attitude.

How would you use the role you are applying for?

I want you to make the 501st a well seasoned RP regiment by hosting trainings on a regular basis and keeping my men engaged for long periods of time.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Atleast 3 hours daily may be less on the weekends 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod?: Yes, I play varsity football for my highschool we aren’t that good but we have some really good players coming in and we think we could win state this year.

Did you read the application rules?: CT PVT 5896 Horse

Edited by Horseyyy
Time Fix
  • Disagree 7

Honestly I’m gonna -1 that. Even tho you got officer on 2GA and have been doing good, i don’t think that trusting you with leading a faction on a server that just gonna reopen is a good idea. And in general I recommend for ppl who haven’t played SWRP or have never lead a faction to apply for a command position on this brand new server. Anyway good luck!

• Like 1
On 7/20/2021 at 2:00 PM, Pencil said:

f68edb7dbad112dd51ac2cf617d0b742.png
-1. I think NCO is fine enough for you but even that is pushing it.

On 7/20/2021 at 1:24 PM, special said:

-1 I've encountered first hand the way you act and how your immaturity unfolds. From my time within 501st, going from private to commander from the initial launch of SWRP, you were nothing but a nuisance and a minge. From my point of view, as the former 501st commander, you will do a horrible job as commander.

Thank you both for your input. I respect your guys decision and understand that my past still has a presence to this day. Even if this application isn’t accepted I still hope to change your minds when the server opens.

Edit: I know their -1’s were deleted but ik their opinion still stands and should be takin into consideration so I’m going to keep the quotes.

Edited by Horseyyy
  • Friendly 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest proggy

Denied
Your application is fine, however due to a lack of support we will be looking at other applicants to lead 501st.
For now, continue improving your reputation through MRP and apply for another available position later down the line.