Timezone: Central CST
Playtime: N/A
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
YES
Current Ranks: N/A
Position you are applying for: Anakin Skywalker - 501st General
Referrals: Eli
Past Experience: [Optional]

I've had at least 5-6 years of roleplay experience in Gmod. I've bounced around many popular MRP and SWRP Servers, but Garnet just seemed like the right fit for me. My most vivid memory of my earliest days of Garnet was on MRP when I joined the Marines. Shuga was the General of the Marines at the time that I joined. I've played day and night for almost every day because I had that much time. I had a goal in mind and that was to reach 2LT. Months if not a year passed at I finally achieved it with dedication and perseverance. My main RP experiences have been under Gmod, my others have been games like FiveM (GTA). Before the server closed, I was head of Jedi and an officer in the 501st. I tried my very best to keep the population up and keep players entertained. However the server's population slowly declined and the server was forced to close.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
          Dedication/Perseverance and love for not only Star Wars, but people in the community. Let's start off with dedication/perseverance. One main thing that keeps me dedicated is the community. Ever since I've joined the community back in 2015-2016, I was shocked at how close people can get with each other. I never knew just a simple game could bring so many people together. I spent those next 4-5 years building my relationships with not just a select few people, but everyone around me and that is involved in the server. I have a drive to make something from good to great, there's always room to improve no matter how far and how good you get. Another thing that keeps me pushing is real life issues and experiences, it makes me the person who I am. I don't want to get into it as it's my personal experiences but I do know how to persevere through high pressure situations, and try my best to lighten up the environment when it gets dark and low.

Secondly, my love and passion for Star Wars. I was introduced to Star Wars when I was around at least 5-6 and I've stuck with it ever since. My two biggest loves about films and series are Marvel and Star Wars. I basically just grew up watching the two. I've seen every episode from the prequals to the sequels but we don't talk about the sequels. I've seen many fan theories and actually read some comics and books on Star Wars. Many of is shows Anakin's mental struggles from being not only a slave when he was a kid back on Tatooine, but also being a slave to the Jedi Order. One of Anakin's motives is the ability to prove other's wrong and to show that he's not just what people say he is made out to be, that he's much better. That is also one of my motives too, connecting back to the topic above. Star Wars has a massive community and we're one of the many out there. Knowing that, I'm willing to help develop a server/game so unique that other server's might possibly end up looking up to us.

In conclusion, I love not only Star Wars, but the people in our community who can make something like this, a server where we all play and spread our passion and knowledge of the legendary Science-Fiction series. I will try my best and hardest to help improve the players and the environment we surround ourselves in.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details.

Not that I remember of, no.

How would you use the role you are applying for? 

I know it a second life, I know being a clone is more valuable, it's the Clone Wars. I'll utilize it when GM's and higher up's need me for certain events/stories. I'll occasionally hop on it from time to time, but if a higher staff member tells me to hop off and go back on a clone life, I will rightfully do so with no question. I would also try my best to do what the lore character does, in my case that is Anakin Skywalker.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 
I have at least 4-6 hours a day, depending on if I have plans with family/friends that day. However, Friday and Saturday I have work at a restaurant from 4-12 CST. Other than that I'm positive I should have plenty of time to contribute to the server.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod?

I'm big on music, I've been playing guitar for about 1 1/2 years. I also like to build and fix computers outside of school, and work. And my last hobby is basketball and football. I grew up playing those two sports and I have not dropped those two in about 8 years.

Did you read the application rules?: CT PVT Artyy

• Spicy 2
  • Agree 3

+1 This man lead the Jedi all by himself before the server closed and brought almost everyone to make it a second life, as an officer in the 501st he was very friendly and helpful to all! I dont think there is a better choice for the connection between the Jedi and the 501st!

Good Luck Artyy!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Imma + 1 but artyy if you do get the position I really hope you know what you are doing yes we were all Jedi last time the server was up but we were mostly fucking around. I just hope you still don’t have the mingy personality that we all did back then 

• Agree 1

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

ACCEPTED

After long consideration, I am unable to directly accept or deny either Anakin application simply based off of this forum application. I will move both applicants onto the interview stage and a decision will be made following that. Thank you for your application and contact me to set up the interview.

• Like 1