Winks MRP Staff App

Winks

Name: Winks (Currently 1MD DI SSgt Winks)

Total time on the server: 1MD DI SSgt Winks has played for 75:16:19. (At time of posting App)

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Staff History:  None

Country of Residence: Australia

Past experiences staffing?

N/A

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

Ever since my friend brought me to Garnet Military RP, I knew I wasn’t going anywhere. I knew I would want to main this server. I don’t let my time zone stop me from having fun on the server and I never will. I plan on benefiting the server because when I am on there are usually a lot of minges and very rarely is there an admin on and I want to change this. I want to help rid the server of minges and other undesirables. I also wish to help out with tryouts as when I am on there is barely any tryouts because there are no admins on. I will also respect and listen to both sides during a sit and I will be active around dinner time (My Time) and any other time on my weekends. I have also read the rules and they are all very reasonable. I also am very friendly, and I get along with a lot of people very well.

Thanks for reading and I will see you on the battlefield

SSgt Winks signing off. o7

-1 For now I would really like to see a better paragraph portion. I feel like I'm not entirely sold from your playtime and application. Please add some more to the app, or I will likely +1 after I see more playtime (likely on a future app if you aren't accepted this go around). Best of luck brother!

• Winner 1
10 hours ago, Nexus said:

-1 For now I would really like to see a better paragraph portion. I feel like I'm not entirely sold from your playtime and application. Please add some more to the app, or I will likely +1 after I see more playtime (likely on a future app if you aren't accepted this go around). Best of luck brother!

Agreed. You do fit the requirement for playtime, but it is very low. And seeing how many views your application received in accordance to comments says something: Many people viewed your application but didn't know you / didn't have enough interaction with you to be able to judge your character. Your limited interaction is reasonable, given your hours, yet it is also making it hard to determine if you are a good fit for staff. Is all we have is your application itself.

A few tips:  

• Make yourself known in community (in game, TS, forums) I would highly suggest TS if you havent already
    • Increase time on this server: which will help yourself get known while in game
  •  Beef up your application, maybe add less generic things. Explain what YOU bring to the table as well

Hope this helps. 🙂

For now its a:

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Neutral | Even though I'm banned rn, Your staff app needs to be better, Also 

2 hours ago, Arnold Smith said:

Make yourself known in community (in game, TS, forums) I would highly suggest TS if you havent already

You are gonna want to do that.... 

On 8/24/2018 at 6:23 AM, Winks said:

Total time on the server: 1MD DI SSgt Winks has played for 75:16:19. (At time of posting App)

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

Ever since my friend brought me to Garnet Military RP, I knew I wasn’t going anywhere. I knew I would want to main this server. I don’t let my time zone stop me from having fun on the server and I never will. I plan on benefiting the server because when I am on there are usually a lot of minges and very rarely is there an admin on and I want to change this. I want to help rid the server of minges and other undesirables. I also wish to help out with tryouts as when I am on there is barely any tryouts because there are no admins on. I will also respect and listen to both sides during a sit and I will be active around dinner time (My Time) and any other time on my weekends. I have also read the rules and they are all very reasonable. I also am very friendly, and I get along with a lot of people very well.

Not exactly looking for how you can try to be active, for that is given. As for why, we would be expecting something like, to make the server more fair; the parts about how there aren't a lot of staff on at a given time is entirely based on your timezone.  If there aren't a lot of people on at said given time, then a tryout most likely won't take place.  I enjoy our late night scribble.io, but it probably isn't midnight for you. 

My opinion is that your motives aren't noticeable, and your playtime is quite low, which would lead me to believe you still have plenty to learn. 

You could just do your best to be active when everyone else is on, which would probably be difficult, considering your situation. 
Normally I wouldn't comment due to a lack of interactions, but that's just the issue here. I would love to see you on more. :classic_biggrin:

-1 for now.

If you rebut this, I'm fine with that, everyone deserves a voice! I would love to hear your side, for the sake of fairness.

On 8/25/2018 at 6:18 AM, Arnold Smith said:

A few tips:  

• Make yourself known in community (in game, TS, forums) I would highly suggest TS if you havent already
    • Increase time on this server: which will help yourself get known while in game
  •  Beef up your application, maybe add less generic things. Explain what YOU bring to the table as well

Same reasons as above, I really don't know who you are. Get your hours up and make yourself known, it will help a lot. I would follow what Arnold said. 

On 8/25/2018 at 5:18 AM, Arnold Smith said:

Agreed. You do fit the requirement for playtime, but it is very low. And seeing how many views your application received in accordance to comments says something: Many people viewed your application but didn't know you / didn't have enough interaction with you to be able to judge your character. Your limited interaction is reasonable, given your hours, yet it is also making it hard to determine if you are a good fit for staff. Is all we have is your application itself.

A few tips:  

Hope this helps. 🙂

For now its a:

Basically everything I was thinking