DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hagiwara's Staff application

4 hours ago, Fetn said:

Also don't get half the staff team to simp for you thanks!

@Fetn lmfao its gonna happen either way man. People just gotta stop simping yk :3 
I'm with @WreckEM however, 3 warns is a bit much for the hours you have. I would wait for those warns to disappear before reapplying again if this appeal gets denied

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, GrosCave said:

Well I'd like to leave a +1 but I can't and here's why. First, your warns. NLR and RDM are easy to avoid if you know the rules (people were being annoying so you killed them? Taking the matter into your own hands by rdming isn't the way and you should know it.) Then, your paragraph doesn't follow the minimum of 2 required and it's mostly fillers about how you're always online and how other staff are always AFK. In the end, I've had a few encounters with you and you seem to lose your cool very easily and keeping your cool and being patient are some very important qualities for a staff. Might change it to a +1 if you change your paragraph and if I encounter you in-game a little more. For now tho, it's a -1 for me. Good luck!

yes thank u for ur feedback i had my reasons to rdm but ofc i did break the rules! and i undertsand that i couldnt have and im doing my best to learn more of the rules and be better! and the nrl i didnt know was a thing! but the person that reported me kinda hated me in hes words bcuz i was a female so asked the mod if they could give me a report which i was okay  which now i know not to do it anymore!  and when im ever yelling or just getting mad im probably just joking around with my friends in call! but i do lose my temper somtimes when kids harasse  me but thank u so much for ur feedback!

From my interactions with you I feel like you're way too childish to be a staff member, you constantly curse at people, scream, beg.
I wouldn't want to see a staff member as young as you (I really doubt you're 18).

You have NLR and RDM warningss, did you even read the rules?
Idk, seems shady to give her staff at this time imo, get some more hours on the server and try again if this app gets denied, maybe read the rules again too.

You're pretty active from what I see, which is a huge plus, but I just don't think you're ready to be staff yet.
Also, don't get people to simp for you, that's just cringe, you can be a staff member without a simp army 🙂

45 minutes ago, MyNameJeff said:

From my interactions with you I feel like you're way too childish to be a staff member, you constantly curse at people, scream, beg.
I wouldn't want to see a staff member as young as you (I really doubt you're 18).

You have NLR and RDM warningss, did you even read the rules?
Idk, seems shady to give her staff at this time imo, get some more hours on the server and try again if this app gets denied, maybe read the rules again too.

You're pretty active from what I see, which is a huge plus, but I just don't think you're ready to be staff yet.
Also, don't get people to simp for you, that's just cringe, you can be a staff member without a simp army 🙂

thank u so much! i will take ur feedback in to consideration!

+1 Although 3 warns doesn't look very good on an application, I will give you the benefit of the doubt as we can really benefit from having active staff members and I have a feeling that you'll do a good job by looking at what everyone else has been saying. I just hope that you won't get any warns as a staff member so that you'll be a good rolemodel for everyone else.

• Agree 1

Super friendly, and I've only heard good things about you. Your only bad side is the warns, and a natural playtime. You give a ton of effort to the server in the time you have been here. Though I haven't had any problems with you, the question still arises if you really know the "rules". You'd be a great fit for a staff member on the lines of your personality and ability to be helping players, but I'm not sure how that would pan out with the neutral playtime and warns. Amazing referrals though, and your very right about those people that you mentioned, but like what Wreck said, nothing really stands out in this application. I'm going to keep it neutral for now.

Good Luck! ❤️

Edited by bearboobs

I've seen you around a few times and this is what I can take from these few times.

+Fast learner

+Willing to learn almost anything on the server without quitting on it

+Extremely friendly with the community and it's players

- for the reports placed on you

+Decent hours

I'm sure this person would be great on the staff team and would benefit the staff team. +1 

-LASDSheriffDog

10 hours ago, wuvgawore said:

+1 

i love this girl, and she is super nice and everything but i just think when being a mod you need to be mature and able to handle certain people saying certain things and i don’t think she’s ready for that yet. my runs ins with her have been good and everything and i would love to see another female on the staff team but i just think she needs to adapt to the atmosphere and environment of GG before trying to make a step like this, but i do wish the best for you Hagi and i know you got this (; ❤️

I actually agree with this. Hagi is nice but seems kind of sensitive. There is an amount of stress that comes with staffing. i'm sadly gonna put a -1 simply because my interactions with hagi have led me to believe she would not be able to handle anyone giving her a hard time. The NLR and RDM warn with explanation makes me assume if someone is giving her a hard time she wouldnt react properly. absolutely wonderful person to be around though. hopefully this doesnt come off as rude.

• Agree 2

Sorry Hagi, but I don't think she is quite ready to be in a staff position, also I never gave the okay to put me down as  a referral.

Do I think you have potential to be a staff some day? Yes, but you've still a lot to learn when it comes to the community and what it truly means to uphold order in the server itself. I'd like to be able to change my decision one day. 

Thank you

• Agree 1

The warns are a bit much. Not much in your app stand out, and I hate to assume but I've seen you on the server n what not and talked to you a bit, and it's hard to believe you're 18. I appreciate how Ghostieee summed it up. One day you could def make staff, but there's a lot of learning to do. Either way though, Good luck.

• Agree 1