WantedGamer's New Staff Application

wantedgamer23

Name: 11A 2LT WantedGamer

Total Time On the server: | 11A 2LT WantedGamer has played for 952:55:35.

Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals: None

Staff History: I have no active Warns

Country Of Residence: USA

Essay Portion

Past Expierences Staffing? I used to staff for an old server called Dysnomia Gaming but it got shut down

Why do you plan on Benefitting our Server? I Believe That i would be a perfect fit in the staffing team because i am fair and Honest and i dont let my Emotions get the better of me and cloud my judgment i have in the past made mistakes and have even been mingey but i am working on being more serious and getting over theese problems that might hinder me from getting a spot on staff i have played on this server for a long time and i cant wait to sign on everyday and i cant wait to see what this server will become i have made many friends on the server and i lovve them all they are people i can trust and talk to when im going through trouble and i have asked them if they think i would be good for staff and they all said yes this server has given me so much and i want to give back to it i do what i can by reporting toxic people and minges but i want to do more and serve a bigger purpose on this server so i really hope this gets accepted.

thank you for reading this 

-WantedGamer

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

I agree -1 and I think most of those hours are AFK.

AFK hours dont really matter. His rank shows that he's dedicated within the community. If anything, having afk hours just means he's helping the server. Phantom was actually passing out a command so staff can AFK on the server with 0 CPU usage and such. However, -1, I still think you have some maturing to do.

I got to give you credit for making so many applications. Nice determination. With that being said: Looking at your previous applications, many members of the community have seen unfavorable activity from you. 

4 hours ago, Maverick said:

And btw applying every single week wont help. You actually need to change. Listen to what people are saying in these. You have enough of them to know what you need to do to change.

Create a different image for yourself. Take a bit of time to do this. If this application is denied, use that as an opportunity make a better image of yourself. After you feel you have done so, please feel free to reapply. Making a new application every week will not get you accepted; Please read the criticisms on all your applications and improve them before making an application.