staff application

In-game name: 11B CWO Amzingpandas

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: yes I am 19

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:139391079 Amzingpandas

Warns: 0 warn since 2016

Timezone: PST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  400 hours on this account last account got hacked 2000 hour plus on my old account 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Kyle death 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes back in 2017

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  this sever would benefit from me again. I used to paly every day and still do and I am in the milltary and have the discipline and control on how to manger as sever and since I was past admin I know the rule and how to act as a staff member and make sure the right people join the sever and can help and make sure the wrong people get warned or banned for rdm or other thing that go against the sever rules.  also I am one in the morning and I don't see or know any staff that on in the morning so  i can be the gap to fill in the morning . I am on very day for about 13 hours and in the morning a lot of people are fail rp and rdm and doing things that staff should  take care of but there not on bc it to early I n the morning so I can fill that cap so i can help and better the sever 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details - nope

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes yesterday didn't know they need a format  a lot has changed since my last staff app 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i can contribute a lot to this bc staff is not on in the morning when i am on bc i work night shifts for the marine and  i am on and making sure people don't rdm or fail rp

• Disagree 4
  • Forums Moderator

There are so many things wrong with this app, there are millions of typos, and the question that says "How much time do you have to contribute to the role?" you never gave an actual time. it also says at least 2 paragraphs and you gave 1 poor paragraph. Also you explain the very basics of what is expected as a staff member.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, thepandagaming27 said:

this sever would benefit from me again. I used to paly every day and still do and I am in the milltary and have the discipline and control on how to manger as sever and since I was past admin I know the rule and how to act as a staff member and make sure the right people join the sever and can help and make sure the wrong people get warned or banned for rdm or other thing that go against the sever rules.  also I am one in the morning and I don't see or know any staff that on in the morning so  i can be the gap to fill in the morning . I am on very day for about 13 hours and in the morning a lot of people are fail rp and rdm and doing things that staff should  take care of but there not on bc it to early I n the morning so I can fill that cap so i can help and better the sever 

Alright, so your "paragraph" has a lot of spelling errors which can easily be fixed, however you require two full paragraphs to grab people's attention.

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  400 hours on this account last account got hacked 2000 hour plus on my old account 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes back in 2017

These two quotes are weird to me. On your steam account, it says you made it on July 13, 2015, yet your account got "hacked" and you lost all those hours.

So you got hacked in 2017 and so on, but your current account was made in 2015?

Regardless I'm going to leave this application with a -1 I honestly don't think you're ready and should have another staff member help you out next time.

I wish you luck on any further applications.

• Agree 1

I see alot of behavioral issues and to add on to that i have also seen some questionable actions from you in game, also your spelling on this app is ... Questionable like others have mentions please revise your app and try again another time. so from me its a -1.

Edited by Statiic

On 7/31/2021 at 10:47 PM, thepandagaming27 said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  this sever would benefit from me again. I used to paly every day and still do and I am in the milltary and have the discipline and control on how to manger as sever and since I was past admin I know the rule and how to act as a staff member and make sure the right people join the sever and can help and make sure the wrong people get warned or banned for rdm or other thing that go against the sever rules.  also I am one in the morning and I don't see or know any staff that on in the morning so  i can be the gap to fill in the morning . I am on very day for about 13 hours and in the morning a lot of people are fail rp and rdm and doing things that staff should  take care of but there not on bc it to early I n the morning so I can fill that cap so i can help and better the sever 

This is one paragraph. Now two. Not to mention the plethora of spelling errors and lack of general punctuation. Beef up your paragraphs next time around.

On 7/31/2021 at 10:47 PM, thepandagaming27 said:

did you even read the question?