Tage's Staff Application

Tage

In-game name: Tage

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:567205559

Warns: N/A

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 75R TRN Tage has played for 261:35:59.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Kyle Death (Mod), Naas (Skimask, Also a Mod.), 18A Colonel Brian (Also a mod.), 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been staff on gaminglight PoliceRP, but never a MilRP.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I plan on benefitting the server with my responsibility and activities towards the server, I have always wanted to apply for staff, and in which I have before. I am responsible, Honest, reliable, respectful, and fun to be around. I can be fun to talk to, I make good moments with other players within the community, and I  started the server 5 years ago, when I was 10.  I can be encouraging to others, Maybe as applying for staff, etc. I can do more than most, I am relied to people then regularly in-game. I am well-known by most people in the server. I have a-lot of experience staffing on other servers like PoliceRP. And, I know PoliceRP isn't that near of MilitaryRP, but I do get the jist of it. I do have experience of how staffing works and the basics of staffing, and the commands. I know how to use my powers properly and I will never improperly use them to abuse what so ever. I'd like to inspire others to be one like me someday and if I become staff, I would become a better influence on others.

I want to make others happy with my abilities and to make others know about me more. I give people respect, and others should give the amount of respect I give them. I am dedicated to this achievement that I have wanted for months and I hope soon it will happen. I love to help out Garry Mod servers including this one, I love to create moments with the players on the server and community to get well-known. One of my specialties on new servers I join, I can get well-known by a-lot of people in less than 1 week or less. I would love to honor those and for people to honor me some day.  I can prove myself to be a great staff member and to work my way up to the highest role I can achieve in the staff community. I have met a-lot of people and I am known by a-lot of people. I am a good listener, I handle situations amazingly, alone or not. I can prove my worthyness to others and show that I am capable for being apart of the staff community. I can prove that I could be one of the most active people on this server alone. I may not have that much playtime, but that is because I had played on a different PC before I started playing on this server again with my new PC. My old PC got dismantled, so therefor I couldn't play on this server anymore. I started around 4-5 years ago, I cant remember my name on my old PC because like, who would, it was 4-5 years ago.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details N/A

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made 2 before. My first one in, February 12th 2021, and my second in, March 14th.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6 hours+

• Disagree 4
18 hours ago, Tuna said:

I think you'd be a fine addition to join the staff team, I would like to see more activity though. I'd be more than happy enough to change this to a +1 if I see you on the server more.

I agree 100%. I knew my activity was gonna pop up. I was gonna wait until I got more known by the community again and by the newer players I haven't seen. I definitely should've waited and partaken activities with others. Thanks for the advice either way. 🙂

• Friendly 1

Neutral

I've seen you on the server, but have not done anything notable to stand out or to show the current members of the community or staff team that you stand out, or that you could be a major help to the team (not saying that you wouldn't be, but that you should prove that you can).

• Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator

Still seems a bit odd to me since I think you'd mention it in our conversations on Discord but alright.

Well overall I told you you needed to wait and get more comfortable in the community which I don't think you listened to. You have potential to be staff but you applied way too fast. I'd recommend you reapply in the future once you re-affiliate yourself with the community.

Edited by eli_
10 minutes ago, eli_ said:

spacer.png

Just wanna hear what you have to say about this. 5 days ago you're 14 but now you're 15 without much notice. Please explain 🙂

(btw his name is just Icer on Discord, can provide proof it's him but that most likely won't be needed)

My birthday was a few days ago. As I have mentioned to other people in discord.

I am -1ing this only because I haven’t seen you around too much, since you seem to be a returning player. However! I really do want to see you re-apply later down the road. I say give it a month and get to know the people you play with. Maybe even talk to the staff team and get some referrals!

But I wish you luck on your future applications.

Edited by Fonza
Misspell lol

Garnet Gaming

Denied

Lack of community support and the fact that you have just came back to the server not too long ago.

I suggest that you wait it out a few weeks and then make another application as long as you maintain good behavior.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

@Jake @Ozzy Lock & Move por favor