Cyber Quedeca - Moderator Application

DynBarter

-1, Literally 4 days ago you were making reports and requesting money from staff because you were poor. Honestly, every interaction i've had with you has been pretty mingy, in sits as well as roleplay. I would give it more time than @aidanpoppas123 says as well to be honest.

• Toxic 1
  • Agree 3
1 hour ago, Hamas said:

-1, Literally 4 days ago you were making reports and requesting money from staff because you were poor. Honestly, every interaction i've had with you has been pretty mingy, in sits as well as roleplay. I would give it more time than @aidanpoppas123 says as well to be honest.

I was making a hobo base and i wasnt asking just staff and i wasnt asking staff just beacuse they were staff. and when i made reports it wasnt like i was wasting staffs time making report to reuqest money if i made a report then its cuz someone was breaking a rule i have never made a report just to waste a staff members time. 

What do making sits have to do with anything btw?

Edited by DynBarter
Aasking another question
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

-1 man,

I told you when I talked in game that you shouldn't apply, while it is true that you won't lose anything, it doesn't really look good that each one of your apps has been denied so far. Hold off on applying for a month or so, in the meantime, do these things; be active, be helpful, and most importantly-prove that you can set an example as a key player. Establish a hold of sorts on the server and find your place. Everyone has goals, the important thing is how you plan for them, not what they are.

• Agree 2
29 minutes ago, xFish said:

-1 man,

I told you when I talked in game that you shouldn't apply, while it is true that you won't lose anything, it doesn't really look good that each one of your apps has been denied so far. Hold off on applying for a month or so, in the meantime, do these things; be active, be helpful, and most importantly-prove that you can set an example as a key player. Establish a hold of sorts on the server and find your place. Everyone has goals, the important thing is how you plan for them, not what they are.

And don’t be a minge.

-1 I personally have had quite a few reports involving you in-game and I honestly don’t feel like you’re waiting long enough to give us any impression at all that you’ve changed. Please wait longer before applying again and go out of your way to show us that you’ve improved, otherwise I don’t think you’ll be getting accepted anytime soon.

• Agree 2