[jaren the big memer] - Moderator Application

HtmlRoot

9 hours ago, Hamas said:

+1 had my first interaction with you today you seem super chill, GL.

I think your pretty chill too man. Thanks buddy.

8 hours ago, Bopper said:

+1 

Not a man of words I see. I don't blame you as you can see the countless +1's before you. Thanks for your support.

8 hours ago, xo6o said:

I've seen you around quite a bit and all the times I've seen you have been pleasant. I think that you can make a good staff member. 
+1

I greatly appreciate your support, and I think you ARE a good staff member. 🙂 

+1

I've only had good experiences with you, which is a major thing for me at least. You have alright hours, but with having a job and a recent graduate (congrats) is not bad at all. Other Moderation Experience is an amazing thing to have on a staff application. I hope to see you on the team, and good luck!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bearboobs said:

+1

I've only had good experiences with you, which is a major thing for me at least. You have alright hours, but with having a job and a recent graduate (congrats) is not bad at all. Other Moderation Experience is an amazing thing to have on a staff application. I hope to see you on the team, and good luck!

I can't wait to be on the team man, you guys are super fun to be around. Happy to have given you anything but bad experiences.

Agreeing with others above, your paragraphs are pretty good and we can see what kind of person you are, you seem decent and would be a good addition to the staff team I believe, also agreeing with others above, your hours are a little low but that can be made up with a bit more time on the server obviously, you also have a great reference in the way of Fish. 

best of luck on getting on the staff team !

+1 

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Contact a manager+ ingame to recieve your rank.