DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fix a blackscreen bug that happens with Brick + Assassin playermodel

Description - Whenever a person with the Assassin playermodel (Assassins, CCs...) pulls out the Brick item that costs 6 credits from the donation store, as long as they're in first person their screen will be black. This doesn't happen in third person.

Replication - I tested this both on my pc with my steam account on my CC, and with the help of "its pronounced leeevi" ingame who used the Assassin class, with a different steam account and pc.

Additional Information - This renders the donation item pretty much useless for people like me who have a CC that they mostly use. I mainly play my CC and when I play something else it's mostly the Assassin class, which also has this bug due to the playermodel.

Picture of the bug - bMXWmPE.png

2 hours ago, MyNameJeff said:

Description - Whenever a person with the Assassin playermodel (Assassins, CCs...) pulls out the Brick item that costs 6 credits from the donation store, as long as they're in first person their screen will be black. This doesn't happen in third person.

Replication - I tested this both on my pc with my steam account on my CC, and with the help of "its pronounced leeevi" ingame who used the Assassin class, with a different steam account and pc.

Additional Information - This renders the donation item pretty much useless for people like me who have a CC that they mostly use. I mainly play my CC and when I play something else it's mostly the Assassin class, which also has this bug due to the playermodel.

Picture of the bug - bMXWmPE.png

I'd say +1 because I love it fixed, but because this is a glitch with the Assassin Model I believe, I am seeing it unlikely it gets fixed.
But would love for it to be fixed!

• 2 months later...