hagiwara's ban appeal (MRDM)

In-game name:Hagiwara
SteamID:(STEAM_0:1:549330300) 
Staff members SteamID:(STEAM_0:0:216695728)
Staff members in-game name: P41NT3D 
Ban Reason: MRDM
Date & Time of incident:2021-08-04 - 18:17:04 (EST)
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks (i think)
Proof of Ban:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/845753104461070336/873653345192116244/unknown.png

What happened? i accidentally reseted my keybinds without knowing,and i pressed "p" because that is normally the keybind to do /advert raid for me and i didn't notice till after i pressed o (witch is the keybind to do /over) i realize that it didn't work.I tried going back to the people to apologize and explain my self and 1 said that they understand and resolve the report  and the others reported me (i couldn't find a few of the people because i didn't know their user)

I did 2 sits with P41NT3D and he said that he's already gotten reports about it and i confirmed that i did kill them but not on purpose,
but there was no proof my keybinds stop working and also there was to many reports(7 i think that's what he told me) 
so he just had to ban me for mrdm and i did accept it because technology it was my fault for not reading the chat to confirm i did /advert raid and /advert over,
 and i had already 4 reports so i would had to get ban either way but i find it a bit unfair and i just wanted to explain my self and honestly, i just got nervous I'm not very good with pressure. and i could barely explain myself so i offered him money because for who knows what that's the first thing i thought about because i knew if i tried to explain it would be 
for nothing because the person was already clearly mad and again I'm not good AT ALL with situations like this i get nervous and forgot how to act lmao.

Why should your ban be removed?i dont think it should not be removed but i think it'd be fair to shorten my ban it was just a mistake and i don't think i should get ban for 2 weeks for it. 

(sorry if I miss spelling something or used a word that doesn't make sense English isn't my first language I'm using Grammarly right now to fix my grammar issues!)

Edited by hagiwara
miss spell words and didnt realize

You said nothing about your keybinds in the sits. You advertised raid, yes but then you got killed during the raid. You then proceeded to kill multiple people after you got killed. There were a lot of reports against you. You managed to settle the score with some until that one guy said he will not accept money/an apology from yourself so I followed through with the ban. 2 weeks deserved in my opinion.

Look, I know you're eager to get back into it but you must understand I have to do my job as a mod. If you break the rules, you have to face the consequences. Just take the 2 weeks break and start a fresh when you return.