new warn appeal

In-game name: Mattplayzgamez SteamID (https://steamid.io/ STEAM_0:0:515950255

Staff members in-game name: Hama

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): ????

Date & Time of incident: 1-2 days ago

Timezone: EST

Warn Reason: RDM

What happened? (include any proof):I have no proof. I think the person that reported me and the staff member should have the proof

Why should your warn be removed?:However the reason i want to appeal this warn is because i should not have had the warn because there was no proof given from the reporter too the staff member and he just warned me. I will explain what happened here.I was afk for some time and i came back to people in my base so i killed one of them because i had put a KOS sign up before, when i went outside i saw it was gone. I promptly got taken to a sit where i said what happened but it fell on deaf ears. Hama just warned me when he very well could have jailed me for it or even taken the time to look at the situation at hand.

Edited by mattplayzgamez12
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Agree 1

If there is no proof, then you shouldn't have gotten warned. By the sound of the last 2 sentences it seems the sit was rushed. This is why we take our time with sits, we don't need false warns because of situations that could have been handled better by taking an extra 2 mins to look further into it.

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

I dont need to provide proof his defense is I should have jailed him instead of warned him, That is my decision and I choose the warn.

and @murph0981 and ofc I got the evidence, don't think that comment was necessary or added anything to the discussion.

Homie was sitting outside his base and didn't know he didn't have a KOS Sign.

The sit also lasted a good 5 minutes as he said his sign was stolen and I had to go down that rabbit hole as well, he even tried to PAY THE GUY MONEY TO NOT GET PUNISHED.

https://streamable.com/i8mzs6

Edited by Hamas
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

DENIED

The clip provided by Hamas was enough to warrant a RDM warn. You were outside looking at your building and didn't notice it was missing a KOS sign?

Unfortunately, your warn will be staying.

(Unless some more evidence are forwarded about your sign being stolen)

@Shin_Tsukimi @ajbedhead @GrandDaddyStalin Please lock and move

Edited by GrosCave
  • Like 1
  • Agree 4