Jinping Xi - Staff Application

JinpingXi

+1

Jin is a cool person to hang around and has never been rude or toxic towards me, nor have I seen them be rude or toxic to anyone else. Your paragraphs are great and you even have some staffing experience on other servers, which I am sure some parts of that will carry over to your experience on here. Would love to see you on the team!

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

+1

- Never seen him be a problem on the server after these bans

- Active on the server. Respect others, no toxic

- Willing to teach new players rules/How to play

Good luck and hopefully see you on the team.

• Like 1

So I havent really played with you much, but from the other staff members points of views, and communities view. You seem like a decent person. So ill +1 your app, Paragraphs were strong and see like you're competent, Im glad to hear that youre not toxic from the other comments.  So good luck. I hope you get accepted man. Do good things. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I'm gonna make this real quick, plain and simple, you got recommended by @Ghostieee, you got @Fetn's approval, so you beat the forum warden ( we call him something else but to be polite and not to offend, warden will do fine )  decent hours, fantastic app considering you are 13, I've seen you on and had some good interactions with you and from what I've just read and seen you have some incredible responses from the other well known and great staff members.

I'll see you on the team my guy!

+1

Edited by WoolleyMonster
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

What can i say, for being 13 you literally have everyone backing you. And from my own experience watching people staff, the younger ones tend to enjoy it more and  stay longer. Plus that fetn dude +1 you which is hard to do because he is inactive maining valorant

+1 bro goodluck

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

+1

Even though I’ve had limited interactions with you on the server, I’ve never had issues with you, and you seemed to be a respectful player. You have a well written app, and you have a lot of support from many reputable staff members. While you’re fairly young, we’ve had many younger players that have become fantastic staff!

Good Luck 🙂

• Like 2