ph0nes complete depature

ph0ne

hello garnetgaming, some of you know me, some of you don't. i was apart of the staff team for the last 6 or so months and made my way up to admin. ttt is very secluded from the rest of the community. so, a lot of you probably just seen me meme around the forums here and there. anyway. i have enjoyed a lot of time here at garnet, and it's been very enjoyable to meet a lot of you. others, not so much. it b like that sumtimes. i've made some memories here that will live with me forever. in the past couple of days, i've stirred up a lot of ruckus. i feel justified in my actions, and will continue to think so. the executive team on the ttt server let a lot of things go on and on, when a lot of things should be handled asap. need a little backbone if you ask me. no hate, just throwing it out there. i'll probably get shit for that comment but whatever. 

at first, i had planned on staying in touch, hopping on the discord here and there, etc. but, things have changed and i've changed my mind. i'll be departing completely from garnetgaming, and won't be returning. thought this over a lot and it's just not in my best interest to stay. i'll probably be stepping away from the internet for a little bit as well as this. gotta get myself right yaknow. if you don't got yourself who the fuck does? prioritize yourself b4 anyone yall. anywayyyyy.... my resignation was very quick and i didn't really say actual goodbyes to people. so i'll go ahead and do that now.

@hani ive said it b4 and ill always say it, thruout all the memes and simp jokes (yes they're jokes!!!) you're a really cool person, and i'm glad we met along the way. glad we became staff together for a bit. i enjoy the funny memes of @ing u and u constantly blocking me. it b pretty funny. but, you're a great person and i'll still be annoying u. u cant get rid of me. sorry not sorry.

@PerkyFiend you and kichi were the first people i met, i remember stabbing u daily. real chill dood

@Luxembourg youre doing a great job, and i hope down the line you move up in the community, and if you ever leave or whatever i hope you move on to do great things my monotoned spaghetti loving fiend

@Pingu_ met thru my last community and you probably banned me a couple times from there on my alts (TEHE). pretty cool guy, does better coding than time 

@time goodbye my mexican amigo. i'll still b racist to u via dms don't worry. in all seriousness tho: real cool dude, enjoyed chatting with u when i did.

@LeKichi we had a falling out the other night and i'm not really sorry for what i did, because i'll always feel justified in what i did. and i brought a lot to light that the community has a right to see. i'll b forever grateful for u cause you were the first one to actually take an interest in me in the community and give me your referral. i did well i think. hope i made u proud mom

@Ethan_Winters fuck u ethan. no but rly, you've always been a great dude. when you first became staff you were rocky, had some issues. but, you've done and are doing great. keep it up. goodluck in college man

@Nick50109 youve always been a cool dude to me. didnt have too much interaction with you but always liked you. goodluck with the family and all that man.

@Lucher you've already departed yourself, but i enjoyed the conversations we did have when we talked. hope your still doin music cause your shit is really good, keep it up (my ep coming out soon, stay tuned)

@Clouds thruout the l4d2 memes, actually a cool dude. one of these days ill actually play some l4d2 with yall....... maybe

@Tokyo_ i remember i was the one who reached out to you and told you to apply. glad i did. do great things, king.

@bjchoyce u got on my nerves for a while, but ended up bein pretty chill. cool dude. hope u make it up the ranks here king

@FestiveCowZilla goodluck homie, ur doin great. fuck the h8rs

@Quacky nice guy. a king if u will

@Omni i miss u 😢

and last but not least.. @CherrySherry since i can't message you i'll just address this here. our falling out was dumb and pointless. you're very dramatic over small things. my actions via other discord servers with friends should not reflect on my character. you've had some kind of personal hatred for me long before all of that in which i never understood, but never really cared either. please in the future, be a little bit more mature. because towards me, you showed how immature and petty you are. and even though we fell off, i hope you do well man. best of luck in the future and of course good luck with your head admin position. i'm not posting this to fuel an argument or to be petty, so please don't think i am.

feel free to add me on discord as i will be leaving all of the garnet discords: LILPOOPY-19#8263

it's been a fun time getting to know you all, and i wish you all the best. stay safe garnet gamerz. i love u all, ph0ne out

Barack Obama Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, ph0ne said:

@FestiveCowZilla goodluck homie, ur doin great. fuck the h8rs

Thank you ph0ne, always had a rocky relationship with you but I think we both matured enough to remain stable and civil. I wish you the best with your life, with you and hani gone we lost good people.
Sorry if you received flak for how you handled rainbow, all though it might have been immature I’m of the firm belief most information should be known and I can’t hate on you for letting it be known.

-FestiveCowZilla

p.s. mic drop

1 hour ago, ph0ne said:

@bjchoyce u got on my nerves for a while, but ended up bein pretty chill. cool dude. hope u make it up the ranks here king

I'm pretty good at doing this. 🚎

Either way, hate to see yet another member of this community go. pls stop leaving everyone '(

your last few days may have been a bit chaotic to say the least, but otherwise you were a great staff member and while we didn't talk much I always found your interactions with Hani funny. 

I would say "hopefully you come back sometime" but it seems you have already set your mind on some goals, which is amazing. I wish I could do stuff like that.

adios amigo...

Archived