ban appeal

Brongo

idk how to make an appeal so im doing it here. I just was messing around in dark rp shooting at my friends and i just got banned for attempt mrdm. i dont get how this is fair. I barely shot at anyone i just shot at a dude because it was crossfire. a 2 week ban with no warning for attempt mrdm and it was just between my friends. how?!

29 minutes ago, Brongo said:

a 2 week ban with no warning for attempt mrdm and it was just between my friends. how?!

Hey man this isn’t anything regarding me but you deserve to know the harsh truth about friendly rdming/just messin around with da homis.

once you’re reported and the mod sees dmg logs of you dmging multiple people in a short amount of time, the harsh truth is that rdm is rdm no matter who it is. Dmg to others is dmg to others no matter what your intent was.

im sorry to hear you got banned but going off what you admitted you said you were having fun shooting at your friends but unfortunately you rolled the dice and landed on a jail. Again this has nothing to do with me it’s just a learning experience for the user and just information towards the situation and what I see in the thread.

if this gets deleted mb for posting here.

• Agree 1

i just got back and i already got banned man. i cant even play this server no more. it was my main gmod server but i am now banned for 2 weeks. can i have another chance. all my friends are playing and i cant cause i was just trying to have some fun.

That being said ballpark, a mod still should have taken into a sit and seen that although yes it is rdm, I am assuming his friend was not the one who reported him. This just looks like an admin looked at logs, saw three kills and went, "yep he's guilty ban em" Which should not be happening at all. With all of this being said, @Brongo It's been 16 hours please use the format otherwise we will have to close this because we cannot help you 😢.